say something about ... yourself!

ahaha im playing guitar heor world tour and im singing...kickin ASS MUTHA FUCKA@!!!!! lol im drunk. No wi shall sing dream theater - pull me under. Im tied of singing "joker".. :(

If it's due to alcohol and you have some pickles around, just get a few good whiffs in of the pickle juice and that should help settle the feeling of nausea. :)

Watched Step Brothers and Pans Labyrinth today. Loved Step Brothers and while PL was a great movie I felt there was something lacking in it. Plus I wanted to see more of the fantasy world, stuff like the eye-ball dude.

yar, i hate how people who bitched about the subtitles in pan's labyrinth probobly saw the passion of the christ like 5 times.

fucking loved pan's labyrinth, though. <3 del toro

EVERYONE FUCKING WATCH THE DEVIL'S BACKBONE. SO GOOD.

aaanyway, went to a friends' bonfire and drank coconut rum. am now home watching The Trip.

Lol, reminds me of the time we invited my friend Lane to go see The Orphanage with us. He said he no because he can't read subtitles fast enough. Awww.

I've never been bothered by movies with subtitles. Letters from Iwo Jima and The Passion were great movies and you don't hear much complaining about those subtitles. It adds an element of sincerity, imo.

Off to read until the meds kick in. :)

Letters from Iwo Jima ftw! I really thought that was a great movie, the second part of the pair though, Flags of our Fathers, was shitty, had it's moments though.

i think my point was just that i fucking hated The Passion

Because of the religious message?
No, because it just sucked. And the wave of faggot sucking Mel Gibson's dick for making a movie that's been made 5000000 time on a smaller budget was retarded. Sure he translated everything to Aromaic or whatever the fuck it's called but that's it. Besides I think it borders on Idolatry. Worshiping a fucking film because Jesus is in it, wow. I mean the fundies really shit themselves over this they became obsessed, I heard stories of people watching it over and over crying. :guh:

My chipped tooth is whole once again! And it didn't cost much to fix it. I'd set aside a shitload in case it was going to cost a shitload. But it didn't, so YAY MONIES.

Letters from Iwo Jima ftw! I really thought that was a great movie, the second part of the pair though, Flags of our Fathers, was shitty, had it's moments though.

No, because it just sucked. And the wave of faggot sucking Mel Gibson's dick for making a movie that's been made 5000000 time on a smaller budget was retarded. Sure he translated everything to Aromaic or whatever the fuck it's called but that's it. Besides I think it borders on Idolatry. Worshiping a fucking film because Jesus is in it, wow. I mean the fundies really shit themselves over this they became obsessed, I heard stories of people watching it over and over crying. :guh:

Braveheart >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> The Passion

But, then again,

Scotland >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Jesus