say something about ... yourself!

like yeah i know i bitch way too much about her - she IS a great woman and i do love her but she has just ... gotten ... really annoying and no one can really stand to be around her for periods of time longer than 3 minutes or however long it gets her to start talking about satan and drugs

Rape the bitch out of her.

I have a feeling yer going to say: "Can you really rape the bitch out of someone?"

I say to you: Have you tried raping the bitch out of a bitch? How can you knock it if you haven't tried? That's like say, all Straight Up Gangsta Niggaz listen to 50 Cent. But, I mean, have you ever meet a Straight Up Gangsta Nigga? Have you tried to get to know him? Get to know what he actually listens to? Maybe he enjoys Vivaldi and Chopin. Maybe he enjoys Toby Keith. You never know. So, before you go on thinking that you can't rape the bitch out of a bitch, try raping that bitch until she isn't a bitch anymore!

Rape the bitch out of her.

I have a feeling yer going to say: "Can you really rape the bitch out of someone?"

I say to you: Have you tried raping the bitch out of a bitch? How can you knock it if you haven't tried? That's like say, all Straight Up Gangsta Niggaz listen to 50 Cent. But, I mean, have you ever meet a Straight Up Gangsta Nigga? Have you tried to get to know him? Get to know what he actually listens to? Maybe he enjoys Vivaldi and Chopin. Maybe he enjoys Toby Keith. You never know. So, before you go on thinking that you can't rape the bitch out of a bitch, try raping that bitch until she isn't a bitch anymore!

I like this guy

Some gun shooting apparently took place right outside my window last night at 2am. Didn't hear anything, slept like a brick. When I went off to work, I saw some "SCI" people on the crimescene taking pictures of the ground which they marked with number signs/plates. :zombie: