say something about ... yourself!

I really like House of God. I should hear Fatal Portrait, I never got around to it.

*Raids Derick's FTP*

Edit: I like Puppet Master too.

In fact... I woke up today with the graphic part of No More Me playing in my head. I think this CD needs a spin.

My betta fish is narcissistic, I think. Some of the pebble/stone/things are like mirrors and he'll go completely vertical and stare at himself for a long time. Instead of puffing up at himself (which most bettas do, Gibs did it), if you put a spoon or a mirror in front of him, he'll just stare at himself, in awe. Pencils are another matter. He'll try to attack mechanical pencils. My critters are weirder than weird.

/ramblings

Did the 500 tactical come with that bit on the front or did you ask for it? (I forget what the name is of it, and am embarrassed) The site doesn't show one on it.

might be hanging out with a friend from work tonight and drinking if we can find a place. also might be going to a bonfire at another friends' house. damn not having my own place.

stupid work at 9:30 tomorrow.

Did the 500 tactical come with that bit on the front or did you ask for it? (I forget what the name is of it, and am embarrassed) The site doesn't show one on it.
breach I think. and yeah, it came with it. I bought it slightly used. The guy had bought it, shot it a couple times and traded it and a couple others for some badass gun.
I guess he put on the fiberoptic sight and the breach

hell yeah, brotherrr :kickass:
:kickass::kickass:

shooting a shotgun from the hip :kickass:
we destroyed a pumpkin

Ahhh!

So I meet up with this girl I know today and she has her other friend in the car. I get in the back, she turns her head slowly and when she looks at me she's spaced out, a seizure was starting. Before long she was drooling, spazing out, tensed up, making weird motions. We called an ambulance and it got her. I know she and the other girl had been smoking weed but I didn't know what else she could have been on. I think I heard one of the guys say she had a lot of alcohol in her system when they checked it and that's when they said ok let's get her out of the car and into the ambulance. But she didn't seem drunk when I had talked to her before, and her friend was with her for several hours and didn't see her drinking. Maybe I misheard.

This is so weird though. I can't help but feel responsible somehow even though I had no idea what she was doing all day before I saw her and this happened right when I did see her. We didn't go with her to the hospital cause' we had to wait outside in the parking lot for her dad to get there and tell him where they took her.

Fuck.