say something about ... yourself!

Well, the first few levels are all about questing and kill this/fetch that, but there are many different ways to play. Some ppl grind for hours on end, which I cannot do, and some people just do dungeons. When you get into higher levels it's much more fun. Then you've got the PvP aspect, which you actually fight other players. Playing alone really sucks...you gotta get into groups and stuff.

Unfortunately to raid you have to grind to get money to afford the materials to raid with. I used to have to grind 3-4 hours prior to a 4-5 hour raid. You don't have your stuff ready, you don't raid and no phat lewtz. That game took 15 years off my life...

"Yeah boy!"

Correction:What it do?

"Handlebars out the ass!"

Correction:We steady stackin' our hands.

"Woot woot, nigga, woot woot!"

Correction: Southwest all day nigga, you already know.

"H-town represent, yo."

Correction:I'm reppin' for that southside of that H-Town.

I mean, it's cool if you want to be sarcastic. Just don't sound like a loser saying the outdated things you do. When you intent to insult rap, it doesn't work if you do it like that.

badum tsh

emotdownsrimri5.gif

edit: woo 19000th reply!

"Yeah boy!"

Correction:What it do?

"Handlebars out the ass!"

Correction:We steady stackin' our hands.

"Woot woot, nigga, woot woot!"

Correction: Southwest all day nigga, you already know.

"H-town represent, yo."

Correction:I'm reppin' for that southside of that H-Town.

I mean, it's cool if you want to be sarcastic. Just don't sound like a loser saying the outdated things you do. When you intent to insult rap, it doesn't work if you do it like that.

'Reppin' sounds like the most outdated shit in the entire post :lol:

Dude, you're a giant white my pals. Anybody who thinks it's "the shit" to correct someone on their slang is definitely a white my pals.

Now pick my cotton, Toby.