say something about ... yourself!

What really gets me is nobody in my crew cares about her except me, even her two faced so called friends who I told didn't have shit to say about it.

She has no history of seizures or anything. I shouldn't be freaking out right now but I am for some reason.

And maybe you could pull a Kill Bill thing on her if she doesn't wake up!

:lol: I don't know why but I'm fuct tonight.

Probably still pissed that Blizzard STILL DOESN'T HAVE THE FUCKING DIGITAL DOWNLOAD YET FOR WRATH. Fuckers.

I was joking about getting laid part, but it would of been cool if you visited her. that would be a huge step for you if you actually wanted to be with the girl.

Well just think about it this way, it could of been worse. She is in the hospital now and is under proper care so you shouldn't have anything to worry about. It could of been a number of things that she had to start her seizure.

And maybe you could pull a Kill Bill thing on her if she doesn't wake up!

:lol: I don't know why but I'm fuct tonight.

Probably still pissed that Blizzard STILL DOESN'T HAVE THE FUCKING DIGITAL DOWNLOAD YET FOR WRATH. Fuckers.

dude i need to get back into WoW...thing is, i just lost interest. All i did for 23 straight levels was kill animals that were the same thing, only higher levels...I would go to a new place. BAM, same enemies, higher level. It got repeditive...unless you can help me get away from that then ill play again lol.

I was joking about getting laid part, but it would of been cool if you visited her. that would be a huge step for you if you actually wanted to be with the girl.

Well just think about it this way, it could of been worse. She is in the hospital now and is under proper care so you shouldn't have anything to worry about. It could of been a number of things that she had to start her seizure.

Thanks Steve.

I don't care about getting laid but I'm definitly gonna have an intimate talk with her soon. I'm worried about her and the things she does. This girl is a bar fiend like I am and I don't doubt she WAS drinking on a weekend.

I hope her medical bills aren't too high.

dude i need to get back into WoW...thing is, i just lost interest. All i did for 23 straight levels was kill animals that were the same thing, only higher levels...I would go to a new place. BAM, same enemies, higher level. It got repeditive...unless you can help me get away from that then ill play again lol.

Well, the first few levels are all about questing and kill this/fetch that, but there are many different ways to play. Some ppl grind for hours on end, which I cannot do, and some people just do dungeons. When you get into higher levels it's much more fun. Then you've got the PvP aspect, which you actually fight other players. Playing alone really sucks...you gotta get into groups and stuff.

Aw dude that sucks, I've had a couple people including my mom seizure out on me when they had no history of it. Scary fucking shit. But she'll be fine. That sucks so hard about the bills though, that is why I'm glad I live in a country where if something unexpected happens to me I wont me put me 10-20K in debt.

It's officially been over 24 hours since I've seen daylight. Slept all the way through it today. It'll probably be 16 or 17 more hours until I do see it again.

Creature of the night!!!!!!! :kickass:

Well not really, but still :kickass:

Yeah it was me and her friend I don't really know, we called.

The ones who didn't care was after all this, at their house. My best friend, his sister and neice, and her fucking boyfriend who ruined my life "but he was supposed to be among this girls best friends before he hooked up with the girl I love".

But yeah, they were all just watching a movie and no one seemed to care much except Tracie. Oh well.