say something about ... yourself!

Dude, you're a giant white my pals. Anybody who thinks it's "the shit" to correct someone on their slang is definitely a white my pals.

Now pick my cotton, Toby.

Not really. I mostly speak properly. I'm long haired and bearded, I don't dress like a my pals, I just enjoy their music and am constantly around them. My band coming up is folk-metal, not rap, sung in German.

So white my pals is fine. Wigger is not.

Not really. I mostly speak properly. I'm long haired and bearded, I don't dress like a my pals, I just enjoy their music and am constantly around them. My band coming up is folk-metal, not rap, sung in German.

So white my pals is fine. Wigger is not.

Why the fuck would you sing in German if you're not German? And I don't mean heritage...

John this is late, I know, but you are a really sweet dude for looking out for her. :kickass:

I feel a little sleepy tonight, but I'm still kicking somehow! Ewww, It just occurred to me that I might be getting a cold. :(

Because singing in English in folk metal feels unnnatural to me. I'm heavily influenced by Falkenstein, and if Tobias sang in English ala Falkenbach I would not like it at all.

Singing in your own language is always better than trying to push a false sense of heritage upon your creation. English is a globalist language anyway, so the falseness is kind of denied, as most of the world can feel your message/story. When you're living in the middle of houston and singing in german it comes off as a "why the fuck is this guy trying to take on anothers heritage?" type of thing.

Singing in your own language is always better than trying to push a false sense of heritage upon your creation. English is a globalist language anyway, so the falseness is kind of denied, as most of the world can feel your message/story. When you're living in the middle of houston and singing in german it comes off as a "why the fuck is this guy trying to take on anothers heritage?" type of thing.

I see your point, it's a good one and I'll consider it.

The end I don't care about though. Houston is for rap. This folk thing will be for online folk/folk metal fans. But as far as taking another heritage, well, I AM German.

I upgraded a lot of gear, I just need a better tin whistle and I'm set.

A tin whistle is what's holding you back? I'm sorry but I laughed out loud... I imagined someone in a room of equipment sitting there saying... "Fuck, just need that tin whistle..."

Also, rap is harder to make than metal? No. Good music in general is hard to make an a lot of the time done unintentionally. IMO Spitting rhymes over a studio drumkit is a lot easier than all the composition intricacies the average metal song requires, although there's exceptions.

A tin whistle is what's holding you back? I'm sorry but I laughed out loud... I imagined someone in a room of equipment sitting there saying... "Fuck, just need that tin whistle..."

Haha. Well I have my recorder, a Shure SM58 Mic, good guitars, I just need a better tin whistle since mine is so cheap.

Also, rap is harder to make than metal? No. Good music in general is hard to make an a lot of the time done unintentionally. IMO Spitting rhymes over a studio drumkit is a lot easier than all the composition intricacies the average metal song requires, although there's exceptions.

No, not the rapping itself. Making the music for rap. With guitar you know your different chord shapes and scales if needed, throw in palm muting, it's easy. With rap, you have freedom to do anything and everything, so for example organs and synth come in to play as well as other intricacies.

I want to see her so bad and just hug her. It honestly broke my heart watching her have a seizure. It was pretty dramatic.

Well, keep us posted John. I know she will appreciate that you care. HUGS* You going to go see her?

Ok, Go make that crunk scream band, I just heard you all talk about, because I don't wanna start crying on the forum. :lol: I easily turn to mist with stuff like this.

breach I think. and yeah, it came with it. I bought it slightly used. The guy had bought it, shot it a couple times and traded it and a couple others for some badass gun.
I guess he put on the fiberoptic sight and the breach

:kickass::kickass:

shooting a shotgun from the hip :kickass:
we destroyed a pumpkin

Naw man, as long as he cared for it, it'll last you 30 years, slight used isn't any different than new if he was competent. I oughta those to mine when I get it. (Yes, I'mma get a tactical.)

Finally back from the Battery show... at 4 in the morning. It was awesome because my sister (the oldest) finally came to see them with me and we had a blast.

But before we left the drummer of one of the bands told my sister that he saw someone hit my sister's mustang and push it back 5 feet. He told the club owner who did it and left. And the owner won't tell my sister. So she calls the cops and gets all the info down. Now, I don't understand why no one can figure out who the guy was if so many people seem to have seen him and know him. So far it's looking like it's going to be $3000 - $5000 worth of damage that she'll have to pay because they couldn't figure out who did it. I sent a message to the drummer's band asking for their help, so hopefully something positive will happen.

It's effing ridiculous and I'm ticked that somebody (from the story the drummer told) "went out of his way to get justice on the world". I'm ticked that they ruined a great night with my sister and that she has to deal with something so stupid because somebody else doesn't know how to control themselves like a decent human being. Even Battery said to hang the guy by his balls if we find out who did it.

Bah. I'm gonna eat a poptart and go to bed. yagleblarglehhahgme.