say something about ... yourself!

Lame! :(. So, I'm listening to Xasthur's last-album-ever that came out in 2010 (missed it somehow) and it's fucking :lol: I love most of Malefic's work but come on man, this is the crappiest production I've heard in a long time. What's funny is part of me loves it. Good old fashion tin-can production :kickass:

Just made a Power Hour mix for my friend Nick's upcoming birthday.

The way it works: 60 drinks in 60 minutes. Every 60 seconds, the song changes, and you have to DRINK. It works out to about 7.5 beers in an hour (assuming each drink is 1.5oz, 90oz in an hour, 12oz cans), enough to get the party coastin' hard.

It took a while to make, too... If I really feel intrepid, I might try to turn it into one hour long track and put it on YouTube or something, for public alcoholic consumption.

A shot of beer every 60 seconds is no joke. I tried the Century Club one time, which is basically the same premise, just a shot of beer every 60 seconds for 100 minutes straight. I was finished and drunk by about shot 35. Granted, that was back in my early 20s when my liver was just a rookie, but I remember it being A LOT more difficult than I thought it'd be.

I've always figured it was true, but I read an article debating otherwise a few years ago that always made me wonder.

Does the amount of time in which you drink effect how drunk you get? I probably worded that poorly, since I'm already drunk, but you know what I mean. I assume it does from my own experience. 8 beers in an hour does sound pretty bad. But doable. Does a shot every 60 seconds make it that much worse?

One last thing on that new Borknagar song I posted. I do like it, but it feels like Dimmu Borgir. The whole song is a build up to Vortex's part (fanboyism aside, because I LOVE what Vintersorg did with Origin and Epic. I enjoy those albums more than The Archaic Course these days), at which point he saves the song. The guitar work seems weak, and forcefully dis-harmonic.