say something about ... yourself!

I actually started listening to Nevermore again just the other day. Mostly I only listen to music when working out or walking to/from BART so it tends to be bro shit like hardcore, metalcore, modern melodeath etc. Today I decided to mix it up though and made a playlist of DNB - present stuff and it worked quite well for lifting (get so fucking pumped when seed awakening comes on I just want to destroy those plates and dominate those weights).

Shame they won't be doing stuff anymore because I don't really think their separate stuff will be as good. No disrespect to any of them, but Jeff's solo album will be Nevermore-ish riffs with a bunch of woddly woodly solos over them, Warrel's stuff will probably be Nevermore-ish but slightly simpler to allow for more vocal stuff etc. Having them all together and kept in check so everything was balanced was awesome; van dominating insane drum patterns that still totally fit with the song, jeff shredding like a madman at times where it fit (to this day the Enemies of Reality last solo is one of the simplest yet most awesome parts of any of their songs), Warrels vocals fitting during the right spots but not overshadowing the guitar and drums etc.

Man, I've done retail, manual-labor, you name it, but nothing compares to the stress of working in a restaurant.

I actually just want to spend my Friday night alone, away from people.

Walmart sucks dick. Period. Will might vouch for this. But I am so goddamn tired of their "scheduling." Closed tonight, Open tomorrow, repeat.

uhh.

My wrist injury (I'm starting to think it wasn't a fracture and I really broke it) from about a year ago still hasn't healed. After some days at work like today, it hurts more than it has in weeks. I know we can't afford it, but it's times like these I really wish Amurica had free health care.

Is there any cheap alternative to make it heal? Not using it isn't an option, I have to work.

Yes, that's what I'm talking about. Is a brace worth the investment? Will it really help? Where can I find one?
It's worth whatever you are willing to pay to alleviate the pain in your wrist and yes it will certainly help. You can get them at the store. They aren't hard to find if you're really looking for one. Try an athletics store.