say something about ... yourself!

Little Miss Sunshine is a great movie. I can't believe it took me so long to finally watch it. If you can't relate to it or are not moved by it, you probably suck as a human. New favourite movie at the moment. Was going to make a thread but no one would care! So I share my useless bullshit here! Discuss! Also, kahlua is nice and tastey. Next time I will watch another really good movie totally drunk.

Had Loomy put down this afternoon. His eyes just kept getting worse and nothing was working. I'm gonna miss him something tough; he was an awesome gecko.
:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

huggle.gif

For self euthanasia they say to cause severe head trauma. But knowing that I couldn't live with doing that to Looms (or even having someone else do it), I got the injection at the vet. They sedated him first and let me hang out with him until it was in full effect. It was, in a sad and funny way, really adorable since he went under with his tongue kinda sticking out. I nudge it back in, but still really cute.

First time I went fishing with my dad, he caught a trout and decided we'd keep it to eat. He pulled it out of the water, took the hook out of it's mouth, held the thing straight out like a flashlight and blasted it over the top of it's head with pair of pliers about 5 times. I was totally shocked, was not expecting that at all. I literally watched the life leave the body of this fish and float away and that shit's fucked with me ever since. I don't think I could ever so primitively kill an animal with my own bare hands like that, for ANY reason... not even to eat it.

First time I went fishing with my dad, he caught a trout and decided we'd keep it to eat. He pulled it out of the water, took the hook out of it's mouth, held the thing straight out like a flashlight and blasted it over the top of it's head with pair of pliers about 5 times. I was totally shocked, was not expecting that at all. I literally watched the life leave the body of this fish and float away and that shit's fucked with me ever since. I don't think I could ever so primitively kill an animal with my own bare hands like that, for ANY reason... not even to eat it.

I had to euthanize a bird my cat once brought in having eaten the wings off. It is disturbing on some primal level to kill an animal with your own hands.

^which is why I will never understand vegans. Animals were life for thousands of years... who are YOU to question the natural cycle of things?

So our mortgage company went bankrupt or something. Our payment this month is already almost 15 days late, and any attempt to contact them (email, website, phone) only sends back weird messages about them no longer handling loans.

Now our credit will be severely fucked up just because our mortgage company (Taylor Bean and Whitaker) went under, and didn't have the fucking decency to send out a global email, phone call, or even post a message on their website about all this. Any good lawyers in amongst the Neverworld?