say something about ... yourself!

I has a Roland puppy! Poor baby was in absolutely deplorable living conditions and looks like he has a broken tail and was covered in fleas and ticks. He's going to the vet first thing in the morning and will have a happy happy life now. And a very sniffy big brother Blitz.

62813_429162853574_546153574_5181607_3692892_n.jpg

62183_429195698574_546153574_5181950_6292003_n.jpg

AWWWWWWWWWWWWW BEAST! Yay Sammeh! Blitz is all "aww man! that sucks, yo! Have a sock!"

Awwww what a cute pup, Samantha! How's Blitz liking the new little brother? :D
Did he come from a shelter? How could they not see his broken tail and poor conditions... @#$@#$^!
Happy he's in good hands now! Good for you for giving him a good home :)

The vet went okay- poor babe has horrible fleas, ticks and chiggers. His back paws are scarred up and missing fur from all of the biting. :-( They loaded him up with anti-bug stuff and deworming goodies and are vaccinating him next week. The tail thing is just cosmetic thankfully, so he'll just have a goofy looking butt.

I actually found him online, I wasn't really looking but saw his photo and thought "that place doesn't look ...sanitary". Sure enough, he was living with some nasty people in the scary SCARY ghetto of Dallas, outside in a shack and had never had vet care. Poor thing had never even been indoors until he came home with us. And how he has a big brother whom he absolutely adores and is investigating the wonders of carpet ...by trying to eat it.

Pewr pup! And lucky pup :)

I was just at Petsmart with my mom, looking at all the toys I'm gonna buy him once my deposit posts tomorrow :D

Of course, I'll have to get Blitz something too :lol:

Adorable puppy. :)

I just got approached by a college engineering student to be one of his guitarist for a metal song he wants to do for his ending class grade. Holy shit, I might be on something professional.

I feel a lot of pressure with this, though. I'm not a very good songwriter or guitarist for that matter. I told him I'd just loop some drums at 120bps and send a few rough drafts. Today will probably be the most guitar playing I've done in years.

good job on the pup!
I want news in a couple weeks when the bugs are gone.

People that dont take care of their pets need shot.
Seriously, I dont fuck around with that shit. Shoot the bastards.
Like the Michael Vick situation. awww, give him a second chance. FUCK THAT! I hope someone destroys his knee in his next game.
Hell, I hope someone breaks his fucking neck. Fuck assholes!

Im actually having a good morning. Playing guitar, playing with the kitties, and listening to metal.

Dear Headbangers: I have a favor to ask. I saw a video a few years ago of a live show (crappy camcorder video, if i remember correctly) where the lead singers microphone breaks and he continues to ruthlessly scream over the crowd anyways, and you can still hear him. It was incredible, but I can't remember the band and therefore can't find it. Help me out! Do you think you've seen this video? It was a more underground band, at least at the time, maybe Animosity or Black Dahlia....I just can't find it!!