sayers pasties

Lord_Of_This_World

refer to manual.
Apr 19, 2004
Liverpool
www.serotonal.co.uk
what are your thoughts on them?
are they staple fare for smack heads and dole-ites,or are they the ultimate convenience food for the man about town?

pasty4.gif

Pasties are like warm honey on a cold day for me i love them but i prefer the flat ones from sayers, and oh yeah i dont like honey, but it sounded right :Spin: erm oooo i wish i could eat them all the time but i would look like this

ugly203.jpg

I found a cows tooth in a Sayers meat and potato pie once. Proof that they contain real animals eh? :D
Apart from proper bo pasties from Cornwall, no other pasties can touch Sayers ones. Theres never enough filling. Pastry/meat ratio is all wrong

Strangelight said:
I found a cows tooth in a Sayers meat and potato pie once. Proof that they contain real animals eh? :D
Apart from proper bo pasties from Cornwall, no other pasties can touch Sayers ones. Theres never enough filling. Pastry/meat ratio is all wrong

i once found a tube of some description inside a sayers traditional pastie.
alarmingly i think i had eaten part of it. i hope it was'nt a urethra.

Strangelight said:
Now those are the words of experience ^ ^
---

If I may divert a little, the jumbo vege sauson rolls are brilliant..plus the sayers chocolate muffin with the top cut off and cream and choc cream in is a nice afters

su jacko those are wise words the ultimate in meals vegetarian sausage roll cheese and onion pasty muffin with a bit of cream. Sure its fattening but god its good.

Lord of the worlds hope its nuffin to do with eating a uretha! Feel better n all tha!

Slayers also have some fantastic less popular but noteworthy pasties like -

Corned beef
Chilli
Chicken Bacon + Mushroom
Sausage n Beeeeeens

Oh and not forgetting -

Steak Slice

and

Yuletide Turkey n Stuffing

oh yeoh

bleed_black_orchid said:
Mick.. Lord of the pasty
your spot on there, he ate two hollands steak and kidney pudds for his tea with chips, and luke had one and he said to me, "mum when you see these in the shops, get lots of them ok, cos they are gorgeous" and mick was sittin there laughin saying "thats my boy" hhahaa you can see whats gonna happen :D