Antimatter gets only attention from metalheads??

Morpheus said:
recommend us stuff from this Mew band please!

As Crack said all of "Frengers" is good. But "Symmetry", "She Came Home For Christmas", "Her Voice Is Beyond Her Years" or "Comforting Sounds" for stuff that's easy to get into. My favourites at the moment are the newer songs though, "Snow Brigade" (didn't even like this one the first times I heard it), "Behind The Drapes", "Eight Flew Over, One Was Destroyed" and "SheSpider".
Now that was 8 of the 10 songs on "Frengers" :p , the last 2 are good as well incidentally.

"Panda" or "I should've Been a Tsintsi For You" from their first album for something downright strange o_O , but beautiful as well.

Don't know which song Bambi heard, if it's that short extract from the new song, I didn't appreciate it much either, but 30 seconds of a song doesn't really say much.

toolsofthetrade said:
support from metalheads is the best support u can have :)

fuckin eh!

see i dont know what the fuck you people are talking about most of the time, but i will tell you what i hear when i listen to antimatter:

savior and lights out... portishead meets delirium with amazing lyrics that touch me (oooohhhh) in a more personal way than Port. or Del. i think the sarcasm has a lot to do with it, plus the fans of antimatter arent as stuck up and simpleminded as those of the other two.

live @ k13... (hate saying this but..) opeth (damnation cd) meets mr bigg (not the rapper, the 80s group). having said that, i must now redeem my opinion before i get a barage of hatemail. it the accoustics and the damn catchiness of the tunes. nothing i have ever heard had me singing along after only one listen, cept this. i remembered it because i felt it, not heard it.

i swear i dont know why Antimatter doesnt have two fists full of world by the balls. oh yeah, give me more.

Allan said:
As Crack said all of "Frengers" is good. But "Symmetry", "She Came Home For Christmas", "Her Voice Is Beyond Her Years" or "Comforting Sounds" for stuff that's easy to get into. My favourites at the moment are the newer songs though, "Snow Brigade" (didn't even like this one the first times I heard it), "Behind The Drapes", "Eight Flew Over, One Was Destroyed" and "SheSpider".
Now that was 8 of the 10 songs on "Frengers" :p , the last 2 are good as well incidentally.

"Panda" or "I should've Been a Tsintsi For You" from their first album for something downright strange o_O , but beautiful as well.

Don't know which song Bambi heard, if it's that short extract from the new song, I didn't appreciate it much either, but 30 seconds of a song doesn't really say much.
Ok, i listened to Snow brigade and her voice is beyond her years. Well, musically i could listen to them quite well, but i'm not to keen on the vocals to be honest.

Hehe, yeah, I can imagine people having trouble with them, never had myself though. If you want to give it another go, try "Symmetry" and "Shespider", currently the 2 tracks I'd choose from those groups.