Only Metal?

it is the worst music. This is probably the only music I honestly hate. Along with the imbeciles that perform it.

Nothing is worse than rap music. Every rap and reggae song i've heard sounds the same. People say the samething about metal so who knows why some music sounds a certain way to someone.

Why is rap,pop music two different labels ?. It's the samething musically with different imagery.

Listen to the beats in a britney spears song or rap song, samething imo. Just one is pop music and one rap music. The only things making them different are vocals.

The Greys said:
Nothing is worse than rap music. Every rap and reggae song i've heard sounds the same. People say the samething about metal so who knows why some music sounds a certain way to someone.

Why is rap,pop music two different labels ?. It's the samething musically with different imagery.

Listen to the beats in a britney spears song or rap song, samething imo. Just one is pop music and one rap music. The only things making them different are vocals.

excellent point, the grays!

METAL backwards is LATEM...

IF YOU SPLIT IT IN TWO AND REMOVE THE T...
it is...

LA and EM...

EM backwards is ME...

LA+ME is LAME... coincidence..?

The Greys said:

HAHAHAHAHA

I find raggae far more disturbing than rap. Rap (gangsta or whatever...) at least has some of that aggressive feel in it, while Raggae is all about lying around doing nothing except smoking weed and eating bananas. :loco:

BTW--- does anyone know the difference between RAP and HIPHOP????

Hip hop music, a musical genre also known as rap music or simply rap.

Rapping, the rhythmic delivery of rhymes, is one of the central elements of hip-hop culture. Although it is usually in hip-hop, rap it is not a necessary component of hip-hop music. Rap can be delivered over a pre-recorded beat, live with a DJ, with live instrumentation other than a DJ, or over a human beatbox. Rap can also be delivered acapella, meaning without any beat. Rapping has a history all its own, predating hip-hop.

Ursus said:
I find raggae far more disturbing than rap. Rap (gangsta or whatever...) at least has some of that aggressive feel in it, while Raggae is all about lying around doing nothing except smoking weed and eating bananas. :loco:

Sorry dude, but a lot of reggae is about hating homosexuals and jews. The Indo-European tradition... carried on by Jamacians!?!?! Perhaps the West Indies are more kvlt than we had previously believed....

A lot of ignorance toward non-Metal genres...not counting the trolling of course.