Scandinavia?

oh sorry, then i take back what i said

i thought u said u want to march to middle east and kill millions of us in our homeland

sorry bro misunderstood u :kickass:

I kind of figured that, but no, I'm against going to war in the Middle East. Pretty much everyone is in the entire world except for the globalist who want to erase all the worlds borders with immigration. Their toughest resistance is in the Middle East, who will defend their borders and homeland until the very end.

Exactly, any thought of separating Europeans and Muslims is a horrible thought, but yet, we can march into the Middle East with the USA and kill m-i-l-l-i-o-n-s of them in their own homeland. I'm an American, I oppose war and our immigration policy. That goes the the entire West as well.

If we were to do what you propose, you do realize that unless you are of Native American/First Nation decent living in North America, you ARE an immigrant.

If we were to do what you propose, you do realize that unless you are of Native American/First Nation decent living in North America, you ARE an immigrant.

All of humanity has immigrated at one point or another, this is very well documented in historical literature, archeology, and population genetics. Which of course has nothing to do with globalism and their desire to erase borders of [current] nations.

I don't see a fundamental problem with immigration itself it's just when combined with mentally retarded PC attitudes that are present in that area that mean that no one can say look there's more crime now, lets do something about it, let's integrate them or let's cut the number alowed in.

Another thing that annoys me is that there is always some liberal 'genius' whose plans are put above the popular public opinion in a country. Sorry but that's not democracy...

I don't see a fundamental problem with immigration itself it's just when combined with mentally retarded PC attitudes that are present in that area that mean that no one can say look there's more crime now, lets do something about it, let's integrate them or let's cut the number alowed in.

Another thing that annoys me is that there is always some liberal 'genius' whose plans are put above the popular public opinion in a country. Sorry but that's not democracy...

I've heard stuff about the UK on TV.. how's there's not much effort to integrate immigrants...
Here in France the state (which means the french) spend millions and millions each year, going from one "plan" to another, to try and integrate immigrants or "french" people (by paper) of immigrant descent and yet delinquence from immigrants just seems to get worse and worse.
I don't think we can integrate such a huge number of non europeans to european society. When they are in small numbers its easy, cause they adapt to our society instead of forcing their way of life to us like they do now.

Ok Captian Off Topic over here wants this thread to go back to Scandinavian picture links.
Or even better, pictures of good looking Scandinavian men.:Shedevil:

Ok Captian Off Topic over here wants this thread to go back to Scandinavian picture links.
Or even better, pictures of good looking Scandinavian men.:Shedevil:

Although I find very interesting to talk about all those things, I agree absolutely with the thing of the good looking Scandinavian men links ;), for example this one:

http://musicametal.blogosfere.it/images/mini-viking_metal_ 697.jpg

or.... I don't know... even this one

http://gallery.amonamarth.de/albums/userpics/10002/normal_3264.jpg

:yow: :D

Night over Sognefjord. I made this picture a few days ago..

nightfjord.jpg

The fjords are definitely something to see at least once. I loved the little villages/communities nestled in the fjords.

461073847_5811fd5dc2.jpg

I took the picture when I was in Norway in 2003. It's somewhere between Bergen and Oslo.

Sonia: That second one is one of my fav's!

ColdDarkNord and Babydollcybergoth, oooooooo thank you! Those pics give me something to daydream about today...

:lol: I so forgot about that, I was getting all annoyed I couldn't remember the city name, forgot about Indie. That's bad, it's like forgetting Ash!