Scandinavia?

All of humanity has immigrated at one point or another, this is very well documented in historical literature, archeology, and population genetics. Which of course has nothing to do with globalism and their desire to erase borders of [current] nations.

Imagine there's no Heaven
It's easy if you try
No hell below us
Above us only sky
Imagine all the people
Living for today

Imagine there's no countries
It isn't hard to do
Nothing to kill or die for
And no religion too
Imagine all the people
Living life in peace

You may say that I'm a dreamer
But I'm not the only one
I hope someday you'll join us
And the world will be as one

Imagine no possessions
I wonder if you can
No need for greed or hunger
A brotherhood of man
Imagine all the people
Sharing all the world

But I'm not the only one
And the world will live as one

Last edited by a moderator:
[youtube]

Imagine there's no Heaven
It's easy if you try
No hell below us
Above us only sky
Imagine all the people
Living for today

Imagine there's no countries
It isn't hard to do
Nothing to kill or die for
And no religion too
Imagine all the people
Living life in peace

But I'm not the only one
And the world will be as one

Imagine no possessions
I wonder if you can
No need for greed or hunger
A brotherhood of man
Imagine all the people
Sharing all the world

But I'm not the only one
And the world will live as one

Wow. I'd like to try whatever ol' Lennon was high on when he wrote that. I've gone all gooey just reading it. :p

What a joke. I always laugh when i hear self-absorbed, self-righteous millionaires spouting off about social equality from the privileged confines of their mansions.

These hypocrites have more in common with Christians than they could ever realize.

Wow. I'd like to try whatever ol' Lennon was high on when he wrote that. I've gone all gooey just reading it. :p

What a joke. I always laugh when i hear self-absorbed, self-righteous millionaires spouting off about social equality from the privileged confines of their mansions.

These hypocrites have more in common with Christians than they could ever realize.

Funny. He was raised in a middle class family. Nothing self-righteous about that at all.

But, I don't want to derail the topic. I'd much rather talk about Scandinavia than Lennon.

Swedes = Sveans/Götar ( Also known as Gautar wich is the same people that Beowulf was part of ) / Gotlanders and Norrfolk.
Sveans was first recorded in Tacticus Germania where they are potraited as a mighty tribe from Scandza isle (Scandinavia) also called "sea people", Götar is also as said above known as Gautar, and there is also an other word for them ( Gothians ) Mainland sweden being the original homeland of the Goths, There are alot of specualtion about the Gotlanders but most likley they to are Gothians, Norrfolk are just annyoing... We also have the Samis here, Wich is from the same bloodline of people as the Native Americans ( Belive it or not ) but they are a plague in sweden..

Anyway if you ever visit scandinavia be shure to test the swedish SNUS! ;D

They claim to be the "natives" of sweden when infact the North-Germanic people where here far befor them, And today, They demand more and more from the goverment, They have more rights then anyone else and they still only want more, For example, They herd raindeers, And if you have a dog and is out walking whit it, If that dog comes close to the raindeers, They have full lawfull right to shoot it, So today they are the most hated people in sweden amongst the swedes..

:guh: a plague? why?

Funny. He was raised in a middle class family. Nothing self-righteous about that at all.

But, I don't want to derail the topic. I'd much rather talk about Scandinavia than Lennon.

Didn't mean to sound like a dick, but whatever his upbringings, he certainly rose to the ranks of the social elites while preaching his hippie claptrap. And his ideology is arrogant and self-righteous in that he at least tacitly presumes to have the moral highground, just like Christians. He's cut from the same cloth as guys like Bono, who fly around in private jets, prance around in designer cloths, and live in luxurious mansions in gated communities, yet still have the audacity to preach about "social and economic justice." I guess these people must feel they're too special to live by the standards they set for other people.

Actually, Lennon does relate to Scandinavia in a way. In recent decades extreme left-wing idealogues of the same elitist mindset as Lennon have held a de facto dictatorship over Europe, running it into the ground in pursuit of their dreams of a multicultural utopia, and subverting genuine democracy in the process. The absence of a popular referendum on the Lisbon Treaty, which will have a huge effect on the lives of ordinary people, is a prime example.

And we can see how well the plans of the diversity-mongers are working in places like Sweden, where ungrateful immigrants live on the Swedish teat while attacking firefighters and paramedics who try to help them.

So, for a more realistic worldview, allow me to quote some lyrics from Amon Amarth:

Men will fight and men will die
Wars will be lost and won
That's how it's been and still will be
Long after I'm gone

:)

Anyway, Rae of Sunshine, those are just my views..

But i become less and less interested in human affairs every day as i continue to lose faith in humanity in general, with the exception of a very small handful of people. Humans are indeed the worst thing that's happened to this planet.

As long as people are nice to animals and the environment, then i don't really care what the fuck they do, even if i think it's stupid.

I would like to tell ya people about the Scandinavian Rivalry, Wich is some 800years old..

We here in scandinavia love to compete against eachother, We allways try to outshine eachother by any means nessesary, Many scandinavians belives that (you people) don't have anything to do in this, That its something between scandinavians and scandinavians alone, But i'll give ya a heads up still ^^

Sweden is the big bro in scandinavia, and allways loves to remind the other scandinavian nations of that, The rivalry between Denmark and sweden kinda began whit the Stockholm bloodbath, When the danish king Christian Tyrann massacred the svean nobility, After that the swedes really hated the danes and made the danes pay for that action for the next 300years.

Norway rivals sweden becuse of the swedish/norweigian alliance wich was enforced on norway by the swedish king.

Finland rivals sweden becuse we didn't help them during WW2.

Offcourse WW2 is a subject many swedes don't like talking about, Becuse many swedes feel that we could have done so much more, Still the swedish goverment had the wellfare of its own people in mind firstly..

Well this is the rivalry against sweden, Denmark/norway also rivals eachother aswell as finland, But their reasons is something you'll have to ask them about ^^

Oops sorry about that, "Many scandinavians belives that (you people) don't have anything to do in this" almost sounds as if we think you are inferior lol didn't mean it that way, Its just many here thinks its persenol or something like that :) so sorry, came out the wrong way :D

I would like to tell ya people about the Scandinavian Rivalry, Wich is some 800years old..

We here in scandinavia love to compete against eachother, We allways try to outshine eachother by any means nessesary, Many scandinavians belives that (you people) don't have anything to do in this, That its something between scandinavians and scandinavians alone, But i'll give ya a heads up still ^^

Sweden is the big bro in scandinavia, and allways loves to remind the other scandinavian nations of that, The rivalry between Denmark and sweden kinda began whit the Stockholm bloodbath, When the danish king Christian Tyrann massacred the svean nobility, After that the swedes really hated the danes and made the danes pay for that action for the next 300years.

Norway rivals sweden becuse of the swedish/norweigian alliance wich was enforced on norway by the swedish king.

Finland rivals sweden becuse we didn't help them during WW2.

Offcourse WW2 is a subject many swedes don't like talking about, Becuse many swedes feel that we could have done so much more, Still the swedish goverment had the wellfare of its own people in mind firstly..

Well this is the rivalry against sweden, Denmark/norway also rivals eachother aswell as finland, But their reasons is something you'll have to ask them about ^^

I stayed in Gothenburg, Sweden for two weeks when I was 14 (8 years ago) for the Gothia Cup Youth International Soccer Tournament in 2000.

Coincidentally two of my favorite bands are from that town, who could've called that?

If I spoke Swedish I would move there.

Didn't mean to sound like a dick, but whatever his upbringings, he certainly rose to the ranks of the social elites while preaching his hippie claptrap. And his ideology is arrogant and self-righteous in that he at least tacitly presumes to have the moral highground, just like Christians. He's cut from the same cloth as guys like Bono, who fly around in private jets, prance around in designer cloths, and live in luxurious mansions in gated communities, yet still have the audacity to preach about "social and economic justice." I guess these people must feel they're too special to live by the standards they set for other people.

Actually, Lennon does relate to Scandinavia in a way. In recent decades extreme left-wing idealogues of the same elitist mindset as Lennon have held a de facto dictatorship over Europe, running it into the ground in pursuit of their dreams of a multicultural utopia, and subverting genuine democracy in the process. The absence of a popular referendum on the Lisbon Treaty, which will have a huge effect on the lives of ordinary people, is a prime example.

And we can see how well the plans of the diversity-mongers are working in places like Sweden, where ungrateful immigrants live on the Swedish teat while attacking firefighters and paramedics who try to help them.

So, for a more realistic worldview, allow me to quote some lyrics from Amon Amarth:

Long after I'm gone

You fucking rule man! haha!
well said.

Anti left-wing...hate that retarded political side..

Long after I'm gone

Long after I'm gone

Well said Beave, kudos!
If there is anyone that crawls under my skin and fast it's Bono. Although his guest spot on SouthPark was priceless!

They claim to be the "natives" of sweden when infact the North-Germanic people where here far befor them, And today, They demand more and more from the goverment, They have more rights then anyone else and they still only want more, For example, They herd raindeers, And if you have a dog and is out walking whit it, If that dog comes close to the raindeers, They have full lawfull right to shoot it, So today they are the most hated people in sweden amongst the swedes..

That is not the common thought among the majority of swedes. I have no idea why you would think that. I have never met anyone (not even among the northern living ones) who feels hate for the Samis.

I can only find one example of a dog being shot for coming too close to(and chasing) reindeers.. in 1934... and the dog was not shot in place but later at home by a clerk from the county administrative board (länsstyrelsen). That's not even close to a lawful right. Find me another example if you wish.

It is true that our government never has dealt with the Samis rights in a good way, making way for some opposition betewen Sami reinherders and local farmers. But most of the Samis(90%) does'nt belong to those communities. So i'ts a really bald statement to call them a plague.

Now I did'nt mean to pick on another Swede for his feelings against a small minority group(20.000) within our country. But I reject the image of most of the Swedes being hateful towards them, and I don't want the rest of the people here thinking that.

The Samis have a really old and lovely culture that should be preserved, still having fairly the same rights as anyone else. That can be done without any hate from either part.

Over and out.

That is not the common thought among the majority of swedes. I have no idea why you would think that. I have never met anyone (not even among the northern living ones) who feels hate for the Samis.

Now I did'nt mean to pick on another Swede for his feelings against a small minority group(20.000) within our country. But I reject the image of most of the Swedes being hateful towards them, and I don't want the rest of the people here thinking that.

Sort of thought the same, but didn't post myself.

I've lived in:
Umeå, Östersund, Örnsköldsvik, Sundsvall, Stockholm, Landskrona and Göteborg.
Not once in either of these cities have people said anything in regards to hate of the Sami people.

Though I have heard it from people living around Kiruna and such, guess they are way closer to the actual action.

I would not go so far as to call them the most hated group of Sweden though, not by a long shot.

I'd say people from Stockholm are probably more hated in Sweden than the Sami...