Schecter-C-7-Hellraiser

I would get the Loomis sig, I was surprised at how good the cleans sounded on it despite the same pickups, shape and scale. The woods really do make a difference.

Still I swapped out the EMGs for blackouts as they have more of the sound I was looking for.

Edit: I forgot the new EMGs are tapable in the Hellraisers, that could make quite a bit of difference as far as cleans go... If you have a guitar center close by or a store that carries 7's I would go try them to see.

The thing with EMGs is that you have nowhere to hide - they reveal much more of your playing, by any accounts, so keep that in mind before you judge the pickups by how awful you sound.

Jeff

My Agile 7 string is pretty sweet, I got it for $400 and it came with a combo amp and distortion pedal, so I'd definitely look for something on Ebay GREAT price : performance ratio

http://www.rondomusic.com/electricguitar-ss10.html theres a link for you to see some price on new Agiles, 2 7 strings on that page but no the 27" scale like mine, still many prefer the shorter scale though

I can't even eat with my left hand how the heck will I masturbate?Any other useful tips for the left hand ?

No, the worse you are with it the better it will be. Just pretend someone else is doing it. I believe that's called 'The Stranger'. In addition you may want to try sitting on your hand for about 5 minutes to numb it up.

KxK also makes some fucking badass seven string models, but their are a bit pricey, maybe that can be for your second seven. :)

They kind of weird me out, it says on his site that he hasn't had any training of apprenticeships of any kind. It makes it sound like he just up and started making guitars one day. They look really nice, but his credentials don't make me confident and it's hard to find one to play to know for sure.

If you get in the group deals over at 7string.org they are only around $1500 which isn't bad for a custom quality 7 string.

My Agile 7 string is pretty sweet, I got it for $400 and it came with a combo amp and distortion pedal, so I'd definitely look for something on Ebay GREAT price : performance ratio

http://www.rondomusic.com/electricguitar-ss10.html theres a link for you to see some price on new Agiles, 2 7 strings on that page but no the 27" scale like mine, still many prefer the shorter scale though
The 27" agile is pretty sweet. I'd like to get one of those to add to my collection of 7's..