SCORPIONS, JUDAS PRIEST To Tour?

Never seen Scorpions, so can anyone please tell me if they do play material from Lonesome Crow, Fly to the Rainbow, In Trance or Animal Magnetism. If so, I'd love to see them.

I don't know their albums that well, but here is the set list from when I saw them:

01. Coming Home
02. Bad Boys Running Wild
03. The Zoo
04. Loving You Sunday Morning
05. Make It Real
06. Picture Life
07. Speedy's Coming
08. Dark Lady
09. We'll Burn The Sky
10. Love 'em Or Leave 'Em
11. Don't Believe Her
12. Tease Me Please Me
13. Coast To Coast
14. Holiday
15. Lovedrive
16. Another Piece Of Meat
17. James Kottak's Drum Solo
18. Blackout
19. No One Like You
20. Matthias Jabs' Guitar Solo
21. Big City Nights
22. Can't Get Enough

Encore 1:

23. Still Loving You
24. In Trance
25. He's A Woman She's A Man
26. In Search Of The Peace Of Mind

Encore 2:

27. Dynamite

Encore 3:

28. Rock You Like A Hurricane

ok, ok, ok I'm here. I know, I've known for months.... a buddy of mine is JP's agent so he asked me some questions about who I'd like to see tour w/ JP and gave him a long list of bands (several from PP) and then threw in some old schoolers. Nothing is official as of yet and I think the dude from 3 made a grave error is breaking this news and speaking out of turn.

The Scorpions on the last few runs have broken out "We'll Burn The sky," "In Trance," and here is the set list from the last tour
Hour 1
Bad Boys Running Wild
Love'em or Leave'em
Zoo
Deep & Dark
Coast to Coast
Send Me an Angel
Holiday
Humanity
Make it real
Tease me please me
Bass Solo
Kottack Attack
Blackout
Big City Nights
Dynamite

1st encore
Still Loving you
Rock You Like a Hurricane

2nd Encore
No one Like You
When the Smoke is Going Down

I about fainted when they played Dynamite...damn hella thrashing fun song...now I want to hear "Steamrock Fever" never heard that live and scream for it all the time! Time will tell what happens and I think their tours have always been stronger when touring with another infamous and classic band.

I don't know their albums that well, but here is the set list from when I saw them:

06. Picture Life
07. Speedy's Coming
08. Dark Lady
09. We'll Burn The Sky

24. In Trance
25. He's A Woman She's A Man
26. In Search Of The Peace Of Mind

When the hell was this??? I didn't think Klaus had it in him to do Speedy, Dark Lady or HAWSAM anymore...WOW impressive but sure wish I was there to hear those!! By the way The Scorpions at Wacken DVD comes out at the end of the month.:headbang::headbang::headbang:

JUDAS PRIEST is working on a concept album about the legendary 16th century prophet Nostradamus...............

"The idea (for the record) came from our manager Bill Curbishley..."

...who got the idea from listening to Nikolo Kotzev's 2-CD concept album "Nostradamus"?

I love Priest, and I'll no doubt pick this release up...but they aren't exactly breaking new ground here!

When the hell was this??? I didn't think Klaus had it in him to do Speedy, Dark Lady or HAWSAM anymore...WOW impressive but sure wish I was there to hear those!! By the way The Scorpions at Wacken DVD comes out at the end of the month.:headbang::headbang::headbang:

That's the set list from their show at Wacken 2006, the one for the DVD, and the last time I went to Wacken.

I would definitely be at the ATL show if this tour does indeed happen!:OMG::worship: I was second row for Priest last time around, directly in front of K.K. Downing.:headbang:

That's the set list from their show at Wacken 2006, the one for the DVD, and the last time I went to Wacken.

oh okay, they played with Uli Jon Roth so that explains it. They just never seem to pull out some of the old classics in the US tours. well at least I get to see the dvd.

The Scorpions did a fantastic show at the Beacon Theatre in NYC in September. Made me feel like I was 16 again! :tickled: They all looked and sounded great and had sooo much energy. I have photos posted at this link (if it works)

and also on Photobucket, (if it doesn't).

Still trying to work out my publishing issues so please let me know how it goes. Thanks!

I am required by metal law to see Judas Priest again. I have only seen Judas Priest once and thoroughly enjoyed the show as the original line up of Anthrax opened up, followed by Rob Zombie, before Priest took the stage.

I have never seen The Scorpions before. If this show happened, it would be a bonus for me.

As I read the initial postings, I was wondering where Kitty Beast's postings would be (I know she likes the Scorpions a 'bit').

I am required by metal law to see Judas Priest again. I have only seen Judas Priest once and thoroughly enjoyed the show as the original line up of Anthrax opened up, followed by Rob Zombie, before Priest took the stage.

I have never seen The Scorpions before. If this show happened, it would be a bonus for me.

As I read the initial postings, I was wondering where Kitty Beast's postings would be (I know she likes the Scorpions a 'bit').
I saw Queensryche opening for JP last time. Great gig!:headbang: