SCORPIONS/RATT 7/14 @Alpharetta!

This figures. I bought my tickets to Nashville last week. It is a significantly further ride (7 hours to Atlanta's 2) and I told my wife as soon as we bought tickets, they would announce a closer date. The positive side of this is we have aisle seats in Nashville.

This figures. I bought my tickets to Nashville last week. It is a significantly further ride (7 hours to Atlanta's 2) and I told my wife as soon as we bought tickets, they would announce a closer date. The positive side of this is we have aisle seats in Nashville.

I hear you. I just flew to Austin to see Overkill and a week after the show they announce their first Atlanta date in 15 years... Oh well.

Somebody who has seen Ratt with Stephen Pearcy lately please let me know if they are any good live still? I'm debating on going to Nashville or the GA show and Ratt would be my main reason for going.

Somebody who has seen Ratt with Stephen Pearcy lately please let me know if they are any good live still? I'm debating on going to Nashville or the GA show and Ratt would be my main reason for going.

My best friend has seen them more than I can count and Pearcy solo and he hasn't had a bad review yet. These shows were all in Florida, probably around the Daytona and West Palm Beach areas.