KAMELOT-Atlanta Gig Announced!

Brian Posehn is only somewhat funny. His 'famous' metal joke of a video was unoriginal comedy. And Mastodon is okay... Kamelot kicks ass. I'd love to see Danzig though =/ But I'm going to Kamelot.

Anyone listening to me on WREKage this past weekend rattling off the list of upcoming shows in Atlanta and then getting to that crowded night clearly heard my frustration at the timing of those shows. :cry:

Eclipsed By Sanity will have Kamelot tickets with them on the 24th (CIIC, Midnight, EBS Wednesday show) for those of you who want to buy them directly from us.

Halcyon Way and EBS are combining ticket selling efforts on this show--so its definitely not a competition so don't feel pressured by either of us to buy them from a certain person/band based on 'favorites'.

i'm not 100% sure yet... It's during fall break so I might be travelling around at that moment. But if I'm not exploring the country at that moment, I'll definately come to the show. Kamelot is awesome live!!!

Jeez. Its not -that- expensive of a show. Cut down on some merch, eat some Ramen a couple nights, and then go. Its f'ing Kamelot!
It's between Kamelot and the Bears, who play the Falcons the next day at the Dome. I can't afford both. I've seen all 3 bands on that bill before, but never the Bears! Tough call, ya know?

It's between Kamelot and the Bears, who play the Falcons the next day at the Dome. I can't afford both. I've seen all 3 bands on that bill before, but never the Bears! Tough call, ya know?

you need to change your sig then.

LOCAL FAN OF A LOWER DEEP, ECLIPSED BY SANITY & THEOCRACY!

PROUD FAN OF THE BEARS

I see a lack of pride in your fan-ship of the local talent. :lol:

you need to change your sig then.

I see a lack of pride in your fan-ship of the local talent. :lol:
OUCH!:heh: Yeah, I hear ya. Thanks for the call-out. I guess I needed that wake-up call, right? You know I love EbS, but I am also a major sports fanatic. Ideally, of course, I'd love to go to both the show and the game. We shall see.:cool:

Eclipsed By Sanity will be selling tickets on Wednesday night before/during/after the show and all weekend long.

advanced tickets are 20 a piece, that means no jacked door price or ticket bastard fees.