KAMELOT-Atlanta Gig Announced!

Sounds cool man.. Kamelot is great live and with 2 of Atlanta's finest on before Kamelot, you're in for a hell of a show! :heh:

Oh ok....sorry I just wasn't sure. I haven't personally heard your music but I will soon and I know buying directly from you guys/EOS is better. (couldn't do it for EOS at the Dark Tranquillity show cuz I had to have my ticket right then haha)

But I am planning on going to this show.....me and my dad. But I just got my first job and I am getting a lot of hours now because a manager is in surgery and some girl got fired. But if I am off, we will both be at this show and I will buy my tickets directly from you guys. I just bookmarked the website. I'll let you know around October if we're definitely going or not. :kickass:

Dammit I want to see Kamelot so badly but I also want to see Danzig too. I might have to see Danzig over this one because he's getting old and won't be touring for too much longer. But dammit I've been wanting to see Kamelot for so long.

We're happy to have this opportunity and we're also happy to be combining efforts with Halcyon Way on Ticket sales for this show. We all recognize the importance of this show in relation to the bands in the local scene like us, and there is no doubt that working together on these shows will help both bands continue to be a rising force in the local metal scene.

Heh, turns out I don't need to worry about choosing between this and Danzig anyway -- Mastodon just announced a show with Brian Posehn (!) at the 40 Watt in Athens the same night. Comedy + metal = win!

Heh, turns out I don't need to worry about choosing between this and Danzig anyway -- Mastodon just announced a show with Brian Posehn (!) at the 40 Watt in Athens the same night. Comedy + metal = win!
That would be awesome indeed! BP kicks ass! However, if I go to any show that night, it'll be the Kamelot gig.