KAMELOT-Atlanta Gig Announced!

Lovely!!!! They're one of my favourite live bands!

Is there actually another way to buy tickets instead of using ticketmaster... something like a local shop? (I don't have a creditcard myself, that's why I'm wondering). And do you think I should hurry up to buy my tickets, or can I wait till august or something like that? And one more question: how much are those tickets actually?

Pending our position in being able to get a spot on this show, we might have some pre-sale tickets so you don't get charged extra from ticketbastard. I'll keep you updated though, as well as anyone else. Hopefully by then we'll have a pay pal set up anyways.

So does anyone know who else is playing with Kamelot? If it is Edguy then I will be there, not all that enthralled with seeing Kamelot.

This just in today via Ticketmaster.com. Kamelot will be at the Masquerade on October 11! Tix go onsale tomorrow morning! Will Edguy still be with them at that point? Who's gonna go to this show? See y'all there!:headbang:

BUt yet NOTHING On the Masquerade website about the show!!!:loco:

Pending our position in being able to get a spot on this show, we might have some pre-sale tickets so you don't get charged extra from ticketbastard. I'll keep you updated though, as well as anyone else. Hopefully by then we'll have a pay pal set up anyways.
I sure hope you guys get booked for this gig!:headbang:

I'm so ridiculously excited that Kamelot is playing a little closer to home this year. Last year we trekked from Columbia, SC to Jaxx in VA to see them. They're one of my favorite bands, so I'll be there regardless of who opens. Would it be nicer to see them with Edguy? Of course, but I just can't pass up seeing Kamelot so much closer :).

And in regards to the tickets not selling out, I have no idea what the draw will be like here, but the show I saw them at last year definitely sold out before the show. So not a terrible idea to get them up front if you really want to see this one.

Tim at the Masquerade said that my band will have a shot at this pending our ticket sales for the Firewind show coming up on June 9th. If anyone is interested in buying tickets for the June 9th show please let me know ASAP--then you might be able to see us on this Kamelot date in Atlanta as well. One less crappy local band you have to sit through.:lol:

Tim at the Masquerade said that my band will have a shot at this pending our ticket sales for the Firewind show coming up on June 9th. If anyone is interested in buying tickets for the June 9th show please let me know ASAP--then you might be able to see us on this Kamelot date in Atlanta as well. One less crappy local band you have to sit through.:lol:
Good luck with ticket sales, Patrick! Hope y'all land the Kamelot opening gig!:headbang:

This just in - both Eclipsed By Sanity and Halcyon Way have landed supporting slots for the Kamelot show in Atlanta on October 11th.

Oh Hell YES! :headbang:

If you have not purchased your tickets for this show yet, please wait until we have a ticket link for you to purchase them directly from the bands. This will assure quality acts opening for national tours at the Masquerade instead of the venue having to 'scrape' the bottom of the barrel. ;)

More info and a ticket link to be posted soon. Avoid the Ticketbastard charges! But directly from the bands! Support LOCAL Metal! :cool:

Thanks!

and we know the show is not posted on the Masquerade website yet, but I imagine it will be soon now that they've confirmed the supporting acts.

This just in - both Eclipsed By Sanity and Halcyon Way have landed supporting slots for the Kamelot show in Atlanta on October 11th.

Oh Hell YES! :headbang:

If you have not purchased your tickets for this show yet, please wait until we have a ticket link for you to purchase them directly from the bands. This will assure quality acts opening for national tours at the Masquerade instead of the venue having to 'scrape' the bottom of the barrel. ;)

More info and a ticket link to be posted soon. Avoid the Ticketbastard charges! But directly from the bands! Support LOCAL Metal! :cool:

Thanks!

and we know the show is not posted on the Masquerade website yet, but I imagine it will be soon now that they've confirmed the supporting acts.
Oh hell yeah!:headbang::kickass: Congrats to EbS and HW! Any other bands in on this bill?

We have physical tickets we received from the Masquerade and you can buy them from us for cheaper and without ticketmaster service charges. When we get your paypal, I'll simply stick them in an envelope and mail them out to you.

Oh ok....sorry I just wasn't sure. I haven't personally heard your music but I will soon and I know buying directly from you guys/EOS is better. (couldn't do it for EOS at the Dark Tranquillity show cuz I had to have my ticket right then haha)

But I am planning on going to this show.....me and my dad. But I just got my first job and I am getting a lot of hours now because a manager is in surgery and some girl got fired. But if I am off, we will both be at this show and I will buy my tickets directly from you guys. I just bookmarked the website. I'll let you know around October if we're definitely going or not. :kickass: