Scott Ian says SOD is over..

Crabmeat said:
I'd love to see a new Billy Milano fronted record (MOD or whatever) just as much as anyone on this board but if SOD is dead.... it's dead. It can't just be Billy, Danny plus hired hands........ can it?

Why not? Everyone is nuts over the new Exodus...isn't there only one original member? I'm sure there are a lot of the old bands in the same situation.

billy i can most of the speak english or die and i want to learn all of bigger then the devil it would be a dream come to to play with bill and dan u are so back hardcore true legends

do it billy do it!!!!!!!

show them what you got!!!!!

s.o.d.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

m.o.d.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sgt_d_rulez said:
WORST IDEA EVER. Why not just call it the beatles, or Led Zepplin, or the Ramones.

Not even close...Billy was the front man and the dominant personality. He knows if it's the right thing better than any of us.

If it feels right, do it. I think it may be more successful than a brand new project...it already has legendary momentum behind it. Billy and Dan have a lot more years under their belts...they'll know how to do it right.

sgt_d_rulez said:
WORST IDEA EVER. Why not just call it the beatles, or Led Zepplin, or the Ramones.

Charlie and Scott never cared about SOD or the fans. Their own Anthrax fans half of them hate them and the rest don't belive anything they say. If I can get the right guys I AM going to do it.

Buzzard said:
Charlie and Scott never cared about SOD or the fans. Their own Anthrax fans half of them hate them and the rest don't belive anything they say. If I can get the right guys I AM going to do it.
You could have a contest on this forum where people could submit auditions?

schenkadere said:
Why not? Everyone is nuts over the new Exodus...isn't there only one original member? I'm sure there are a lot of the old bands in the same situation.

I understand what you're saying, but Exodus is a career band (and I'm sure there's a lot of people who think they should've thrown in the towel as well), while part of what made SOD: SOD, is the members. It wasn't just a drummer, aguitarist a bassist and a singer, it was "The two guys from Anthrax, Grind Lord Lilker, and Billy Motherfuckin' Milano" getting together and blowing the competition away for shits and giggles. They were comic book! (and I mean that in a good way).