Scott Ian says SOD is over..

gaschamber said:
wasnt it some guy from a t.v. show or something singin for the kennedy's?

no, your thinking the about THE GERMS .....the replacement was an actor on the show E.R.

I think the DK replacement was a singer for the band DR HOOK or DR KNOW or something...

Crabmeat said:
You might not give a shit Billy, (I'm just a record buying, concert going fan) but for the love of God, SOD CANNOT be anything other than You, Dan, Scott and Charlie.

Am I the only one that sees it this way???

I'd love to see a new Billy Milano fronted record (MOD or whatever) just as much as anyone on this board but if SOD is dead.... it's dead. It can't just be Billy, Danny plus hired hands........ can it?

For what it's worth, everyone (even Scott) said that SOD would be back around in '06. Just take note of the references to all the "See you in '06" quips during the Speak English or Live DVD. I just see it as SOD keeping their word, though it would be nice if petty shit could be worked out so it would be the 'original' SOD going out and about. *shrugs*

Billy Steele said:
For what it's worth, everyone (even Scott) said that SOD would be back around in '06. Just take note of the references to all the "See you in '06" quips during the Speak English or Live DVD. I just see it as SOD keeping their word, though it would be nice if petty shit could be worked out so it would be the 'original' SOD going out and about. *shrugs*

Yes...those guys are very reliable...even Anthrax fans get disillusioned by their bullshit.

johnnieCzech said:
Saw them 3 times and they were awesome. Biafra's replacement kicked ass and fans were free of lectures on politics.

:yell: :yell: I banish theeee...........

Sorry, but a Jello-less DK is like trying to replace Billy in S.O.D!!!!!

Bleearg said:
SOD with Billy Danny and whoever would rule!!!

I'm with you, dude. Billy told me stories about those other two fucks...he's much better off without them and there are much better players to choose from.

Take it and go, Billy...it will be great and brutal!:headbang:

mindfull said:
no, your thinking the about THE GERMS .....the replacement was an actor on the show E.R.

I think the DK replacement was a singer for the band DR HOOK or DR KNOW or something...

Yes Bradon Cruz sang for DK and he was also on a tv show long time ago called the courtship of eddies father. He is now back singing for DR KNOW and I have seen them 2 times in the past year. Check them out on myspace and you will hear some new DR KNOW tunes

Buzzard said:
I am going to do it without him and charlene since they have officially quit.
How can you do SOD when the talent in the band won't be there?

schenkadere said:
Oh please...there are so many far more talented players out there to chose from and who would jump at the opportunity.
Uh, yeah. Won't be as good though. After all, randy rhoads was worlds better than tony Iommi, but whenever ozzy would play the sabbath stuff with randy, it wasn't as "good"

JKSIII said:
Uh, yeah. Won't be as good though. After all, randy rhoads was worlds better than tony Iommi, but whenever ozzy would play the sabbath stuff with randy, it wasn't as "good"
Yeah but Scott Ian ain't Randy Rhoads.....And most S.O.D. fans won't care seeing as Scott & Charlie don't want to do it!!!

I say Billy should get
Flo Mournier-Drums
Cryptopsy
The dude can play a blast beat like no other

and
Dino-Guitar
ex-Fear Factory, Brujeria
Now, I am not a big fan of Fear Factory but the dude is undeniably a good fast guitarist that I think could actually fit with S.O.D.'s playing style. Whether they would be a good fit personality wise? Not sure.