scott's review on metallica concert

Scott's review of Metallica says alot of their live show. His review isn't on the album, it's the live show. Which is why I purchased tickets to summer sanitarium and not St. Anger.

metallica and anthrax will never happen,lars is still pissed at anthrax for blowing them off the stage at donnington all those years ago!!!

i also read an interview a few years back and one of the questions was,did any bands screw u over,scott said back in 87 or close to it they were offered support for metallica,charlie wasnt happy with the limited space metallica gave them to perform,all they asked was for lars drum riser to be pushed alittle bit further back and they were adamant that it wasnt going to be moved so anthrax pulled out!

I have to admit it's very cool to see those guys togather. It's a fuckin shame we'll probably never see them tour togather again. That would be about the only thing that would regain my respect for Metallica. Lars is such a fuckin little prick.

Scott digs 'em so much cuz it was them and Thrax back when thrash was in it's infancy. They came from the same "place", loved the same music, the same "vibe", etc. If I lived a great deal of my life knowing someone, hanging out with them, helping them out when they needed it ( in the beginning ) had dreams come true and got to see the world in the process of making those dreams come true, I'd have just as much respect and admiration that Scott has no matter what others may think.