Second Stage - UK Extreme

Concept are a great band, not literaly Extreme metal (Black/Death) but a really inventive Industrial Metal Band, plus their EP is free form their website so theirs no excuse not to check them out http://www.conceptshrine.com

Cruel Humanity would be ace with a longer set, if not this year then they MUST headline next year (with new material maybe...).

Illuminatus may have some new material together this year (so they have implied), and I think after the disasterous tecnical problems they had last year then deserve another chance to show why they kick in all these big name Prog Metal bands.

As for the Enchanted, well I'll let you know after next Friday (they're opening for Enslaved) but I have heard some wonderful things about them

I'd like to see Riff Master General, Invey, Snake Eyes & Dark Crystal in the darwin suite.

I cannot however offer my support to campaign for Cruel Humanity as we've already got the brutal Fourwaykill and more than likely Invey returning from 2003. This does not mean that I won't support another campaign for Cruel Humanity to return to another future bloodstock.

TDP: The Prophecy have the problem of sounding too much like MDB, they were very good in support of them but are really lacking an origonal touch. Still if we can't get MDB then The Prophecy would still appease most MDB fans.

Cant agree at all on The Prophecy sounding like My Dying Bride, they are both of the death/doom genre but thats it. As for bands, I still want to see Haggard and King Diamond but they are mainstage material anyway :)

Oh, how about Return to the Sabbat?!

Saw FWK supporting Blaze last year and they are indeed brutal and are perfect for the darwin suite but i'd also like to see any of the following: Return to Sabbat (was a fool in 02 and missed their whole set), Elvenking (if you don't get them this year, get them for 05!), Vintersorg (truly superb music), Finntroll (probably one of the top five bands on my 'need to see live' list. Sonata Arctica are one of the others so that's one tick). And what about Green Carnation? They're probably more main stage material but what the heck, their album 'Light of day day of darkness' was superb.