Secret cover compilation from fans

YourDeadGromm's cover totaly rules! Sounds really good with the guitars. By the way, your anathema cover is also really good. But on both I have tiny problems with the vocals. ;)

Spoon said:

Nice!

use the kfuck logo (c) made by Y1.. I think we'll surely need it.

lots of covers for the covers :)

Valafar,
fix the web site if u can, that big picture really looks bad (not itself, but only on the page).. Are u planning any more songs? ;)

Dora said:
Nice!

use the kfuck logo (c) made by Y1.. I think we'll surely need it.

lots of covers for the covers :)

Valafar,
fix the web site if u can, that big picture really looks bad (not itself, but only on the page).. Are u planning any more songs? ;)

hey i like the big pic! :D

but no, i guess no more covers from me...
maybe in more time...

@ yourdeadgroom

A really cool cover!! And its true, your voice is veeeery deep :))
But I like that sometimes.

Well, I am here with a new cover too.
Its not 100% the way I wanted to make it, but when you record a cover 1 time, then the fun is over. I was not in the feeling to record it again and do it better, so there are some failures here and there :)

And, IMPORTANT! -- This cover is only for people who like the old sound of KATATONIA :) I tried to make the song harder as the original.
Its from their first Full length album, the song ELOHIM METH

(instrumental, but I did with vocals)

here we go :

http://www.angelfire.com/rnb/afrip/elohim_meth.mp3

valafar said:
hey i like the big pic! :D

OK but at least it could be in the middle.. and not full scale.. sorry but now it looks like an error (maybe bacause of the stupid ads coming to the right)

loveless,

wow!!! iT's f.... great! Whats the lyrics? wow!!!!!
i got the shivers when it started in the middle..

valafar dear,
plzz put that big one into the middle!! :))) (haha, think what you want..)

(img src="images/kat.jpg" width="650" height="550" align="right"<----)

valafar, thanks, now i feel better :)

lull-unicorn,
nice work! I tried humming something on the instrumentals and it was really difficult to find a new melody. You did it great!

now we have 9 songs made in a few weeks! cool! (and I'm still so lazy and more and more uncertain ..)