See you there....

i'm hoping to make it there. i will be the happiest person there if that is the case (well maybe not, but damn will i be happy). i was able to switch my departure from new orleans to baton rouge for tomorrow, but was told there'd be a possibility that could be cancelled as well... i hope not!

well......I won't see you there Glenn, unfortunately.
Just wanted to say: you again put together an excellent billing!!! and I am extremely pissed I have to miss this despite the fine working plans I made this spring!
I wish you a successful event, no big disturbances of any kind ;) and time enough to enjoy the performances, too!
I wish everyone a safe trip and loads of fun.......hope I can make it next year. But this year, with two of my fave bands on the rooster, it would have been "the shit" damnit

Wild!!!!! I'll be waiting to pick up my friend Debbie (she get's in about 10 minutes later). So I can keep my eyes peeled for ya. I'm coming into the South terminal.

BABS said:
Wild!!!!! I'll be waiting to pick up my friend Debbie (she get's in about 10 minutes later). So I can keep my eyes peeled for ya. I'm coming into the South terminal.

Cool, I have no idea what terminal we are comming in. I'll be wearing a pair of jeans, boots and a black fshirt that says, "The Last Dance" and "Perfect"
My guy friend is about 6'5", thin and has long hair. He'll have a bigger suitcase than I will! If you start shouting asking for MetalRose, you'll find me!

Looking forward to it!

-MetalRose

The_Q said:
See ya there! Everyone have a safe trip! Don't forget to stop by the Granada at 4PM on thursday for the meet, all are welcome!

http://www.metal-fan.net/progpower5meet2004.htm

Are you guys just staying around there, or going somewhere else? I'm under 21, and can't really follow to any bars or anything...I'll come if it's the former, so long as I'm in at that time. :)

Leaving the wonderful Tampa Bay area tomorrow morning about 6 or 7 am and should be arriving at the Fairfield early thurs. afternoon. Looking forward to seeing everyone...cheers.

Hey Metalrose, my plane lands at 12:30 so I MIGHT see ya there in the airport. If you see a guy with a masterplan t-shirt walking around shit lost and with a big grin on his face, that art me!

The_Q said:
See ya there! Everyone have a safe trip! Don't forget to stop by the Granada at 4PM on thursday for the meet, all are welcome!

http://www.metal-fan.net/progpower5meet2004.htm

Is the group hanging around the hotel, or going to a bar or something? I'm wondering because I can't go somewhere like that as I'm only 18. Boo to that. However, if it's the former, count me in.

bah, my flight got cancelled again. fortunately, there was another one later in the day that they switched me to...so i'm keeping my fingers crossed that this one doesn't get cancelled...

Is the group hanging around the hotel, or going to a bar or something? I'm wondering because I can't go somewhere like that as I'm only 18. Boo to that. However, if it's the former, count me in.

Follow that link for all the info