See you there....

I won't be in till Friday alittle after 1 barring any delays.:ill: so if you see a heavily(and I really mean heavily-no 1 little butter fly tattoo here)tattooed guy running down the street after getting off the marta, heading to the hampton hotel- that is most likely me!!!:cool: :wave: :worship: :Spin:

Aethyr said:
My group is going to be partying @ the Fairfield rooms 219 and 221 if anyone wants to drop by...

(Haven't posted here in a while. Heh. :)

For those not familiar with the layout of the Fairfield...
fairfield.jpg

- R

Listened to 'Ghost in the Ruins' Criss Oliva tribute cd on the way into work this morning to get myself psyched. This may turn out to be the Sava' show I never got to see. The only time I've seen them has been on the Wake of Magellan tour. And while it was good, I certainly longed to hear more of the old stuff. But man, I sure do miss Criss... *Silk and Steel playing through my head right now*

*sigh*

oh, does anyone know who the bassist is going to be? Someone from Jon's new band maybe? or CIIC? Just curious.

I should be arriving at Center Stage (ok... Earthlink :p ) shortly after the doors open on Friday. I'll have my son (16), his best bud (17), and my nephew (20) with me - so no bar-hopping for me either. Can't wait to see all you folks there! Gonna be killer!!!

~Hoyt.

Rothney is awesome, I have seen him live at least 6 times in the meantime........ no worries :) he'll do the Savthing just fine!