Seed Awakening

Zivilyn

I'm long winded
Jul 17, 2003
Visit site
mindblowing

I never really knew it existed, I had Enemies of Reality collecting dust for a year now.. I was missing out on one of the top 3 Nevermore songs.

Enemies of Reality gets no respect :erk:

I disagree, you sexy sexy nord. I love the way that song switches back and fourth from thrash to psychedelia.

allatok_09.jpg

mindblowing

I never really knew it existed, I had Enemies of Reality collecting dust for a year now.. I was missing out on one of the top 3 Nevermore songs.

Enemies of Reality gets no respect :erk:

Welcome to 2003!

Just to let you know, it was BUSH that wins re-election! We finally nab saddam! Nevermore releases enemies of reality! Windows comes out with a followup to xp! Oh, and we finally reached the moon!!!!

Yeah, EoR gets no respect from YOU. Why would you listen to SOME of the CD, put it down, then not listen to it again? You obviously didn't like it enough to finish listening.

No actually I wasn't just talking about me. I hear a lot more praise for Dead Heart and TGE. Why would I say something so stupid like "it gets no respect" and just be talking about myself? Then you asked me a question and answered it yourself- I didn't like it as much at first. Sometimes I have a short attention span, or more CDs I'd rather listen to, or other shit to do, and I get distracted (the lack of good things I heard about EoR may have factored into it as well, should have been more open minded).

Welcome to 2003!

Am I not allowed to not like something at first then like it later? You never bought an album from the 90s in the past 7 years and said "hey this is good"?

Why youse all gotta be mean :erk: