Seeking Lizard's address (& suggestions)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lies and Perfidy

Gentleman of the Road
Nov 27, 2002
Washington, Washing-Ton
thefinger.wordpress.com
Before we get some kind of travelling condolences package together, it'd be nice to know if we have somewhere to send it to. Does someone have his address from a package trade?

I was just thinking, I dunno, a giant card that we each add some message to; if anyone has any ideas, I'd love to hear em. A big card seems kind of inadequate, but I guess no matter what we do, it's gonna seem that way. It'd be nice if we could do something to actually help out, but I'm lost as to what that would be.

i am in no matter what we decide ... this is a truely sad day.

just no fucking way :(

Liz lived in Columbus proper. I'm pretty sure it was the east side. He was pretty close to the ghetto. His wife's name's Erica. Should be easy to find.

Didn't Erik get an RC junk package from lizard? Someone did....if you can share his mailing address, please do.

Perhaps we can start a one-off thread with condolences, I can print the thread, and send it over with a card and flowers from all of us? Does that seem lame?

JayKeeley said:
Perhaps we can start a one-off thread with condolences, I can print the thread, and send it over with a card and flowers from all of us? Does that seem lame?

Honestly, I think his family would really appreciate it. I'm sure anyone who has lost someone close to them knows how nice it is to hear about how well liked and respected they were by others, and I'm sure the same applies even if it is just from people who knew him from an internet forum.

JayKeeley said:
Didn't Erik get an RC junk package from lizard? Someone did....if you can share his mailing address, please do.

that would be great ... we need an archive of all the Liz photoshop classics as well ... the Madness Mosse :kickass:

this really sucks man ... was thinking about him all day.

Hi other friends of Lizard,

I just registered to post an update about the circumstances surrounding his death. I posted it on his myspace page - then Azal posted it in the Kayo Dot forum for you all here.

I've traded many CDs with him over the years but he always used his work address. I know his son Noah would cherish anything you put together. I don't have contact information for Erica and Noah (his wife and son) but if I find anything, I'll post it here for you.

It does suck. He's missed in many circles around the world.

Lizard's Friend said:
I've traded many CDs with him over the years but he always used his work address. I know his son Noah would cherish anything you put together. I don't have contact information for Erica and Noah (his wife and son) but if I find anything, I'll post it here for you.

Thanks for your update. I'm sure that even if we used his work address, his company would be kind enough to forward any correspondence to his family.

If you don't find out his home address, feel free to send me a private message with his work address. I'm sure it will suffice. Thanks again.

JayKeeley said:
Didn't Erik get an RC junk package from lizard? Someone did....if you can share his mailing address, please do.?
I did but I really doubt I still have the package with the sender address

I can check when I get home (I'm in Stockholm atm)

Ask fotmbm as well, he might have it (but probably he will have thrown stuff like that away during his recent move)

Erik said:
I did but I really doubt I still have the package with the sender address

I can check when I get home (I'm in Stockholm atm)

Ask fotmbm as well, he might have it (but probably he will have thrown stuff like that away during his recent move)
Both mine and Johannas package as well as the triple mega special were from his work addy

You'll be missed, Lizard!

I think I tried to post this earlier but forgot to hit post, When I talked with the funeral home to relay my phone number to his wife, they said if coorespondence were sent there they can forward on to the family.

So then, let's get something started. A big card is a good idea, and I really like the idea of sending it all over the country/world, there is only the problem of time. If we were all just to say something in a thread and then print it out, it still seems a little impersonal. There's just something really awesome about each person receiving this item and signing it with our own handwriting and memories. Maybe a little delusional as it would probably take months, but damnit that would be cool.

I dunno, we can either try it, make a condolences thread w/flowers, etc. or a new idea?

I like Jay's idea. It may not be as personal as a handwritten card but it's still pretty personal, and there's a lot less that can go wrong (getting lost in the mail etc.). It could be done in a more reasonable time frame, which is extremely desirable. Getting a big card from everyone months after you've lost your husband/father might just send you back to square one of the grieving process.

The big card stuff around the world will be impossible to manage. Maybe if we split it up in several ones (by continent)... Anyway, whatever the action decided upon, I'll attach the utmost importance to be a part of it in some way.

we can also all write up personal cards and mail them to a central location ... and then mail all to the family ....

That would be just awesome and truely personal!

Status
Not open for further replies.