Sell/Trade/Wanted Amon Amarth items

I will pay good money for a copy of once sent on vinyl. I will sell everything I have if a gatefold exists and someone has it.

I don't know if a gatefold excists, I'm quite sure it doens't.
I picked one up on ebay 2 weeks ago. I expect it in the mail this week :D

hey dudes
If someone interested in purchasing russian issues (FONO label) of Amon Amarth CDs :
Once Sent from the Golden Hall (1997)
The Avenger (1999)
The Crusher (2001)
Fate of Norns (2004)
With Oden on Our Side (2006)
Twilight of the Thunder God (2007)

all are in mint condition (like new)
plz PM me - price is cheapy cheapy:headbang::kickass:

hey dudes
If someone interested in purchasing russian issues (FONO label) of Amon Amarth CDs :
Once Sent from the Golden Hall (1997)
The Avenger (1999)
The Crusher (2001)
Fate of Norns (2004)
With Oden on Our Side (2006)
Twilight of the Thunder God (2007)

all are in mint condition (like new)
plz PM me - price is cheapy cheapy:headbang::kickass:

It's only his first post here, but I know Costello from another forum. You can trust him for sure, a cool guy!!

I've got something for sale myself too: WOOOS Japan edition, sealed with OBI:

WOOOSJapanfront.jpg

WOOOSJapanback.jpg

WOOOSJapanOBIdetail.jpg

WOOOSJapanside.jpg

I'm looking for € 20,- for this one. Same price I paid. Please PM if you're interested! :headbang:

Cheers :kickass:

I put one of my copies of "sorrow throughout the nine worlds" up on ebay if anyone wants to bid on it.

I believe this is the white suncross cd you were looking for Haayema? The other one I have has a black background colour on the cd.

I put one of my copies of "sorrow throughout the nine worlds" up on ebay if anyone wants to bid on it.

I believe this is the white suncross cd you were looking for Haayema? The other one I have has a black background colour on the cd.

Fuck ebay. Sell that shit to real fans in private sale. ie: ME (like it was agreed). I can get the cash to your account tonight if you cancel the auction.

Luckily I've gotten the white suncross CD in a trade. But if you're not selling to PaganThunder (please sell to PaganThunder :p ) I'll be watching it.

I have a sealed Wrath of The Norsemen that I'd be willing to trade for an Medium AA T-Shirt, Ensiferum T-shirt, or Ensiferum Victory songs flag. But not if they are all grubby, they need to be new.

Nah, that's not an original issue. It's the 2000 re-release. Original issues were the digipack, white CD with suncross and black CD.

Wow, the OSFTGH LP went for nearly 50€ and I got three of them, 2 of which I bought from Metal Blade US 2 years ago for $20 each.

OK guys and girls, here's an updated wanted list.
I offer good money for each of them...

S.C.U.M. cassette
Arrival of the Fimbul Winter cassette (red and blue)
Sorrow Throughout the Nine World promo CD
Once Sent from the Golden Hall 12" picture disc LP
Once Sent from the Golden Hall promo CD
The Avenger promo CD
The Avenger cassette
The Crusher promo CD
The Crusher cassette
Fate of Norns CD (Japan)
With Oden on Our Side sampler (not the radio/club promotion CD)

I'm also always interested in any vinyl promos or testpresses and CD/LP pressings from other countries, like Japan etc.
Also all other goodies are welcome, like Thor Hammer bottle opener, tourposters, pre-order goodies, you name it :p

I got a few items for trade, otherwise old fashion cash.

I have a sealed copy of "Once Sent from the Golden Hall" (re-release) for sale.
It's the EU version, so it has no spelling error and the pop-up part.

Togheter with the WOOOS Japan edition it's € 30,-! A bargain!