Separated at Birth?

Wtf? hahaha.

I wasn't even at the gig :cry:

If that's true, ace, wish so much now I'd have gone (despite tickets being sold out (was in limbo as to whether or not to just go, beg at the door, or try and sneak in... or buy some ale for the bands and try and get them to sneak me in) so I decided against the treck)... or wish they'd have called it out at manchester :p. Well yeah, if thats true, holy cow. Ace.

THEMike said:
No, whilst on stage, Mikael said something like:

"And I know one of our forum members, King Chaos is here tonight, I don't know what he looks like but thanks for coming"

Something like that, I forget the exact words.

cool they have the time to read the board during their tours hehe
congrats KC :Spin:

Villain said:
Never bothered to watch it - is it any good?

-Villain
I'm not sure. I saw it the first time when I had a blazing hangover and the people who were watching it with me had even worse ones. We totally laughed our asses off. I saw it a second time at another friend and it was still good, but I guess a lot of the jokes/funny happenings were throwaway stuff and only some endured the test of time.
Still, a really a good movie.

@Villain: I'm not up on a lot of MSM (Main Stream Media) - British or otherwise - either, so don't feel bad. The visual comparison didn't click with me as well, but I've been known to post geographically-related content before that was 'lost' by most of the group, so... Touché to the OP. ;)