September 17th will be awesome :D

I don't drive either.... Never really took time to give a shit. Public transportation for the win.

Oh. And... on September 17 I officially move to the UK for good. So, it's a big day for myself as well.

Parents.. "But there will be drugs and stuff at the show, we can't let you go"

Me.. "There are drugs in highschool, you still make me go there."

We're gonna.....

party all the time party all the time party all the time!

When I was making that post I even wrote 'And somebody better not mention me listening to hair metal because thats so old' but I decided to delete that because surely someone wouldnt mention it for the billionth time, but hey! look what happened! It just keeps coming. :cry:

Also Architecture in Helsinki (shit the entire twee pop scene) completely outgays Rilo Kiley

Last edited by a moderator:
heynowhankkingsley.jpg

[size=+3]Hey Now![/size]
You_re_a_homo.jpg

My first concert was Korn/Disturbed. =/ What can I say... I had free tickets! Ended up getting quite drunk and I was in the pit which made it kind of bearable.

First metal concert I went to was Dark Tranquillity. Which also happens to be my favourite band of all time, and remains the best concert I've ever gone to. :headbang:

Sydney's just an hour train trip away from where I live so the only reason I may miss a decent tour is when I'm broke. To make it more enjoyable for mates and I this train trip often becomes a 1 hour drinking session as well.