2000 - 2009: How Will This Decade Be Remembered?

This decade will most definitely be remembered for the first black president. I hate to bitch about black culture, but I thought that the african american community would get more motivated to work their way up in life but I haven't seen any hint of it.

HUGE METAL FESTIVALS.

none of which i've been to :(. but next decade for sure!

Devasya Chāyā;8709324 said:
This decade will most definitely be remembered for the first black president. I hate to bitch about black culture, but I thought that the african american community would get more motivated to work their way up in life but I haven't seen any hint of it.
Interesting social commentary there professor. I'm sure you've been studying the African American community intently for some time now.

I admit, I do sound a bit matter-of-fact coming from my point of reference. I should rephrase that I haven't seen a hint of it in my experience with the African American community.

I could have countered with something about the overwhelming number of African Americans in Canada.

Devasya Chāyā;8709324 said:
Why? One (semi) black person was successful. They've made their point :Smug:

3a.jpg

Cornel West?

Want to try something trippy?

Scroll down so that black guys head is cut out of frame and all you see is his hand..now imagine that the hand is touching a mirror, so the right hand is actually just a mirror image of the left hand...now scroll up again

Maybe I'm bored as fuck..but that shit really trips me out