Serenity Cancels PP USA IX Appearance

Eidolon would be great :kickass:

Damn right it would be. It would also be amazing and unique as Eidolon has NEVER played a gig with current vocalist Nils. I have contacted Glen Drover, and made him aware of this thread, and opportunity.

I know Harvester mentions new blood band wise but I think this would be killer. It would also be great to see Glen down in Atlanta again.

Cant hurt to ask, and see what happens. So thats what I did. :headbang:

Not to take away from this thread but I'd like to apologize on behalf of the 1 posters - for fun we had gotten them to sign up to UM and post in our personal band forum - they made their way here. I already spoke to Glenn to end that one. So sorry for a few pages back.

However a ton of amazing bands have thus far been mentioned.. someone mentioned WinterSun - holy hell \m/

Cloudscape. A band that is way overdue to play PP and one with a new album coming out shortly before the festival.
Agree with that. Add me to the list of Cloudscape fans. I still haven't forgiven myself for missing them at Sweden Rock two years ago. They were on in the morning, but that's no excuse.

Gonna say - wondered when the DC prog crowd was going to submit. :heh:

I'd be surprised, though - for one thing, we're way too easy to see for most of this crowd. Still, we'd love to do it.

I'll second the Pharaoh vote. I'll also second the Blotted Science, although a live show from that project is probably just a pipe dream...

Oh, and I dropped Divinity a line, too. I'd love to see Sacha and company...

I just sent off some emails to Tyr, Korpiklaani, and Suidakra (I've been on a huge folk metal kick recently). The Korpiklaani guy has already replied saying he's working on it.

WOW, Glenn is going to be buried in emails it seems. GOod Luck Glenn, you are going to need it.

holy hell m/
Yes! Holy Hell would be a great band to put in this spot! :lol: :headbang: In all seriousness, I'd love to see them play. Along with Vainglory, Fountain of Tears, and The Ottoman Empire.

And I don't remember who said Heaven & Hell a few pages back, but that's just silly. Although I'd love to see them (again), there ain't no way a band with Tony Iommi and Ronnie James Dio is going to play an opening slot anywhere ... not even Wacken.