Serenity Painted Death, Moonlapse Vertigo, or Bleak

Which is your fav?

• Total voters
Yeah, it was the actual music I was talking about in that post (as well as the vocal melody that goes along with it), but c'mon, about the lyrics...what's not to like? They flow so good.

serenity painted death is my choice. I think it's one of their best songs ever.
Next would be moolapse vertigo which i love too.
As for bleak, I really like that song but like some others said, it's hard to compare with the 2 others.
But I think those 3 songs have something i similar: i find the 3 accessibles and each are a good to introduce opeth to someone..

I think bleak blows the other 2 out of the water. That song is just so much more emotionally rewarding and satisfying. On bleak they really took their songwriting to the next level. It seems more thought and effort were put into that song. I think any song off BWP beats the songs from SL. I have been a fan since June of '03, and I've heard all the albums.

icon_bang_head.gif

if you're voting for Bleak, chances are you got into Opeth within the last year, or havent heard Moonlapse of SPD.
Judging fans taste by the time they got fans is so lame it's already funny.

Bleak isnt even the best song on the album.
So fucking what?
Nor is Moonlapse or SPD.

Blackwater Park > The Drapery falls > Bleak > Harvest > Dirge for November > The funeral portrait > The Leper affinity > Patterns in the Ivy

Luz said:
Excuse me sir, but you're far from the truth.
Yeah right...

The Moor >>>>>>>>>>>>> Face of Melinda >>> Godhead's Lament > Benighted > The rest

Sorry, no big fan of Still Life(or better, the shitty guitar sound which makes the disharmonics sound like crap most of the time), but The Moor and Face of Melinda kick ass.