Serpent Knight??? Hahahaha

I am surprised noone has taken a hammer to your head...in a big way...

That black metal shit was so passe. It was like poison, but bad production in 86. Thank god i liked def leppard and yngwie then..

ok!!!
issues are that this guy is a joker......meaning in australian terms a fucking meathead.

[issues are that this guy is a joker......meaning in australian terms a fucking meathead. [/B][/QUOTE].............ha cool now i can call my brother a joker and he'll be clueless i'm calling him a meat head......SWEET:lol: :lol: :D

mullet, hairspray, eyeliner. That about sums it up. Nearly everyone looked like that though.

Well, that's sure been around a couple of years! The thing is, WD is no dummy -- if you wanted to be taken seriously back then, you dressed the part. Check out pics between now and then and I believe you'll find they match the era in which they were taken. Besides, have you ever heard anything they did? The hair did not affect his vocal abilities. LOL, dude. Get over yourself! I'll bet in another 20-30 years you'll be able to look back on your life and have a chuckle or two at your own expense.

Yeah, I mean I'm not making fun of WD (maybe just a little), it's just funny in general to see how they all looked back then, Slayer, Pantera hahaha...

Everyone is just being nice because it is Warrel that looks like that. When someone posted Pantera and Slayer looking like that, everyone had a great time with it. Anyway, apparently Warrel had the "grow up and be a rock star" kit just like everyone else back then. I believe he carried the transvestite look well though.

this threads been one before, cept there was a whole site on serpent knight with links and pics.

One things I'd like to know is how the hell Warrel(or any dude), could dress like that and put on make up without feeling like a complete fucking retard.

@ Troyanasy

So you're saying Warrel doesn't look cheesy in that picture? Come on, even Warrel himself would probably admit he looked cheesy what the fuck is wrong with you. Noone said your avatar looked cheesy, so should I assume it's a Canadian thing to imagine stuff that hasn't been said or is it just you and some weird disorder of yours? Hmm... you kinda look like John Tardy though...