Set List for Progressive Nation Tour

OpethAllenPoe

Apr 27, 2008
I've been looking around for a while and can't seem to find Opeths' set list for this years tour in the U.S. ~_- Anyone know? Greatly appreciated. :headbang:

It hasn't even started yet. You're not going to get an answer for a about a week. I expect the set list to go up here immediately after the first show though.

*crosses fingers for Serenity Painted Death*

I read someplace in an interview with Mikael that Per wanted to play 2 Opeth songs that have never been played live, but I don't know how credible that source is so don't quote me on it.

I read someplace in an interview with Mikael that Per wanted to play 2 Opeth songs that have never been played live, but I don't know how credible that source is so don't quote me on it.

At the London gig last night Mikael was talking about that, and they played Wreath as one of them.

Mikael said in the Mike and Mike interviews that they were going to play as brutal of a set as possible because DT were going to be doing all of the fancy proggy bs ( or something like that ). I am expecting Wreath, Heir Apparent, and Demons of the Fall.

I am going to make a wild guess and assume their set list would have these songs, or some of them:
Wreath, Heir Apparent, Demon of the Fall, The Leper Affinity, Serenity Painted Death, The Drapery Falls ( Or Something off of GR ).

I would like to see White Cluster, The Moor, or Deliverance. :kickass:

Finding out the tour setlist ruined the anticipation of what songs they will delight me with at Defenders...

Finding out the tour setlist ruined the anticipation of what songs they will delight me with at Defenders...

Agreed. Take it from someone who's been around here for awhile and seen the band 3 times. Finding out the setlist beforehand will diminish your experience. Once the PN tour starts, I plan to avoid coming here until after the Boston show for this exact reason.

I started a similar thread on this before Gigantour: SEE HERE!.

But hey, do whatever you want. Don't let me stop you.