Set list for the December head-lining tour...

I'm glad SNBN is not on the setlist. I'm pretty sure they've played that song everytime I've seen them. It's refreshing to see that they're throwing in some songs they haven't played here before

I think they've played that song at every single show ever since Hatebreeder was released in 1999.

i dont have pics but i know they had the chaos ridden years shirt and then like they had new shirts it had the aydy reaper and like red and grey then they had new hatebreeder shirts not like the old one with the from now on we are enemies you and i, i got the chaos ridden years poster flag cause i have all the other bodom flags even this big ass something wild one

Just got back from the show in Philly at the Troc.

They played:

Hate Me
Children of Decadence/Chokehold
Sixpounder
Living Dead Beat
Are You Dead Yet
Mask of Sanity/Dead Night Warrior
Angels Don't Kill
Needled 24/7
In Your Face
Bodom Beach Terror
Children of Bodom
Downfall

Why they allways play Needled 24/7 , Angels Don´t Kill And Downfall

i will replace those songs to :

Needled 24/7 = Trashed , Lost & Strungout
Angels Don´t Kill = The Rock Theme /Touch Like Angel Of Death
Downfall = Any bodom song

Fucking amazing setlist still. I´m surprised that they played Chiuldren Of Decadence and Mask Of Sanity. Those songs fucking rock but setlist needs Silent Night Bodom Night

Why they allways play Needled 24/7 , Angels Don´t Kill And Downfall

i will replace those songs to :

Needled 24/7 = Trashed , Lost & Strungout
Angels Don´t Kill = The Rock Theme /Touch Like Angel Of Death
Downfall = Any bodom song

No fuckin way, I thought those and Bodom Beach Terror were the best songs.

Wow..they managed to replace only a couple of songs....
That set list is pretty much the same last time I saw them (which was like over a year ago). All I am asking for is Black Widow and Kissing the Shadows goddamn it!

Wow..they managed to replace only a couple of songs....
That set list is pretty much the same last time I saw them (which was like over a year ago). All I am asking for is Black Widow and Kissing the Shadows goddamn it!

Are you slow? They did play kissing the shadows..

I notice that everybody that posted the setlist forgot to include We're Not Gonna Fall, I think 'cause that was the most forgettable song of the set lol... still a good song though.