Set list suggestions

peter PLEASE play "osculum obscenum", "penetralia", "north wind","slaughtered", "evil invaders", "legions decend" "sodomized" and your cover of "black metal"...

i love all the songs you play, i would sit and listen to hypocrisy perform every song theyve ever recorded and then some... but those are my personal requests.

its awsome you take the time to ask fans what they want to hear!!

i missed so much of your set at the 2nd LA show, i cant wait for you to return!!!!

I'll say it again!

THE ABYSS!!!
THE ABYSS!!!
THE ABYSS!!!
THE ABYSS!!!
THE ABYSS!!!
THE ABYSS!!!
THE ABYSS!!!
THE ABYSS!!!
THE ABYSS!!!
THE ABYSS!!!
THE ABYSS!!!
THE ABYSS!!!
THE ABYSS!!!
THE ABYSS!!!
THE ABYSS!!!
THE ABYSS!!!

..Oh, and Adjusting the Sun. Please.

Please play the whole Penetralia album !!! :hotjump: Apart from jokes, "Left to rot" and "To escape is to die" shouldn't be forgotten. "Pleasure of molestation" is a must as well...The same can be said about "Eraser", the new song heard on the tour with Dimmu, it's awesome ! By the way, i'm not so hepful to decide, i like every song so for me it's the same :cool:

Necronomicon- This one would kill live still one of my favs
Request Denied- another killer tune to hear live
Disconnected Magnetic Corridors
Paled Empty Sphere
Deathrow (No Regrets)

For the LOVE OF GOD(!!!!) Play:

THE FOURTH DIMENSION

That is the only song I need to hear. Other songs that would rock ass but probably won't be played are:

Fuck U
Drained
Paled Empty Sphere

hmmm. a tough question...

Apocalypse
Apocalyptic Hybrid
The Fourth Dimension
Fire In The Sky
Deathrow (No Regrets)
Left To Rot
Roswell 47
Pleasure of Molestation
Killing Art
Osculum Obscenum

of course some of these songs a played a lot but you can never hear them too many times =) i realy like to hear the fourth dimension, apocalyptic hybrid and deathrow played live! =)

Well, it appears that most (or all) of my song choices have been mentioned, but I just thought I'd reassert them :D:

• Apocalypse
  • CARVED UP!!!!
  • Digital Prophecy :p
  • Dominion
  • Fusion Programmed Minds
  • INQUIRE WITHIN!!!
  • REVERSED REFLECTIONS!!!
  • The Abyss
  • The Arrival of the Demons
  • Unleash the Beast

DISCONNECTED MAGNETIC CORRIDORS AND PALED EMPTY SPHEEEEREE!!! Think about your slow songs, they kill our souls.

SunlapseVertigo said:
3 songs MUST be played.....

Elastic Inverted Visions
Reversed Reflections
Disconnected Magnetic Corridors
holy shit ... :loco: ... that would definitely kick some serious ass, i love those 3 songs!
(imo "reversed reflections" features the best hypocrisy solo ever)

I saw you guys on stage a couple of times in Switzerland, it is always a great time! Please play North Wind during your next tour, it is one of my favourites. See you soon, keep destroying the world!!!

Weeeell, I say you should mix the early brutal stuff with the slower doomier songs - so here's my opinion:

Penetralia (must play as an opener)
Pleasure Of Molestation
Fire In The Sky
Apocalypse
Reincarnation (first Hypocrisy song I ever heard - would love to hear it live)
Roswell '47 (come on, everyone wants to hear that one!)
Left To Rot
Apocalyptic Hybrid (such amazing riffage)
A cover song (say some Venom, Bathory, Slayer, whatever!)
Until The End (listened to that song at least once every day for seven months STRAIGHT!)

ok, my suggestions for the fuckin´ best hypocrisy headliner live set on the new tour:

1. gathering intro & roswell 47
2. a new song
3. Apocalypse
4. buried
5. osculum obsenum
6. another new song*g*
7. until the end
8. destroyed
9. a coming race (fantastic solo....)
10. fire in the sky
11. penetralia
12. the abyss (this whould make me horny... :p)
13. elastic inverted visions (great one! should be played on every concert!)
14. a new song
15. pleasure of molestation
16. after a little break go on with : deathrow (no regrets)
17. the fourth dimension
18. the final chapter (has to come as the last song! suprise huh...?)

yeah, what a wishlist.... it has erverything!!

and please no medleys!

Having now heard "The Arrival", I think "Born Dead Buried Alive", "New World" and "War Within" are a MUST for the upcoming set. They represent the album perfectly-Born Dead is one of those bad ass album openers and would be great as a set opener as well. War Within is just a total shredder and New World is the best goddamn Hypocrisy song since Adjusting The Sun and Blinded. That one will get the crowd into an absolute FRENZY!!!