Setlist for coming tour

astream

Burning headbanger
Jul 24, 2009
So we finally have new songs! :D

What's your wish-set-list for the coming tour? Which songs off the new record are they likely to play, other than Devil and Fight 'em and in which playing order?

Joey said Friday night after the CBW gig in Syracuse they WILL do Earth On Hell, TDYK, Fight 'Em, and In The End for sure, and probably a couple more from Worship Music, he didn't say anything beyond that though. When I asked if Anthrax was headlining or if it was co-headlien he said "It's our tour", so I'd guess for a 90 min set at least. I'm guessing it'll be the usuals, plus WM songs.

I wish they do like Van Der Graaf Generator did when they reformed for the 1st time...they played ONLY new stuff (and some songs from Peter Hammill's solo albums) .

T:)

Worship/Earth on Hell
Fight Em'
A.I.R.
In My World
Caught in a Mosh
The Devil You Know
Indians
One World
Who Cares Wins
Madhouse
Be All, End All
N.F.L.
Belly of the Beast
The Giant
-------------------
Among the Living
Strap it on - (Joey would nail this)
In the End

Everything other that joey says it's coheadlining

It may be listed as co-headlining but it is an Anthrax tour with Testment being the main support. I am sure Testament will get an hour set or close to it. I am actually looking a bit more forward to seeing Testament than Anthrax. Testament in a club type setting puts on a crushing show full of energy. It will be interesting to see if Anthrax can outdo Testament

It may be listed as co-headlining but it is an Anthrax tour with Testment being the main support. I am sure Testament will get an hour set or close to it. I am actually looking a bit more forward to seeing Testament than Anthrax. Testament in a club type setting puts on a crushing show full of energy. It will be interesting to see if Anthrax can outdo Testament

I'll admit, I'm interested to see Testament. I've seen them twice at larger shows/festivals, and not cared for them either time.

Anyways, I'd be alright seeing something like this for the setlist:

Fight 'Em
Caught In A Mosh
Madhouse
The Devil You Know
Deathrider
Time
Medusa
In The End
N.F.L.
Indians
Revolution Screams
Be All, End All
---
Worship/Earth On Hell
I'm The Man
Metal Thrashing Mad
I Am The Law

I love this band but if they don't start changing up the setlist from what they've been doing for the big 4 shows I doubt I'll be seeing them this tour.

I would LOVE to see them play the whole WM album from start to finish then end with a few classics but I doubt that'll happen.

I love this band but if they don't start changing up the setlist from what they've been doing for the big 4 shows I doubt I'll be seeing them this tour.

I would LOVE to see them play the whole WM album from start to finish then end with a few classics but I doubt that'll happen.

To be honest if Testament wasn't opening I would not be that fired up to go to this show. Anthrax does in fact do the same songs over and over. I really am not a HUGE fan of Worship Music so seeing most of those songs aren't going to get me too excited.

If they did songs like Time, One Man Stands, Discharge, Belly of the Beast, Keep It In the Family, Be All End All, Skeletons, etc I would be fired up. But that will never happen.

It's going to be 1/2 of worship music then the typical Antisocial, indians, got the time, caught in a mosh, and end with I am the Law... yawn...

oh yeah Only will be in there... yay

Worship/Earth on Hell
Fight Em'
A.I.R.
In My World
Caught in a Mosh
The Devil You Know
Indians
One World
Who Cares Wins
Madhouse
Be All, End All
N.F.L.
Belly of the Beast
The Giant
-------------------
Among the Living
Strap it on - (Joey would nail this)
In the End

:Spin::Spin::Spin:

..and it would be grand if the band would ask the 'fans' to choose songs for their setlist!!

I haven't seen these guys since the SOWN tour so I don't care if they play the same old.. This would be a perfect setlist for me!

Earth On Hell
Caght In A Mosh
Madhouse
The Devil you Know
Anti-Social
Armed and Dangerous
N.F.L!!!!!!
Now It's Dark
Got The Time
Fight Em
Intro To Reality
Belly Of the Beast