Setlist for upcoming gigs?????

Aparantly they will include The Moore, Nectar and Blackwater Park.
As well as this i would guess April Ethereal, Windowpane, In My Time of Need, Deliverance, maybe Master's Apprentices, Face of Melinda, Forest of October and probably Drapery. But who is to say?

That would definatly be sweet, but I'm sure the set list would be pretty sure because most of their songs are quite long (but not complaining, I love the songs the way they are).

Already got my tix for the NYC show on the 27th. This would be my first Opeth show. Can't wait.

Oh, and is it possible to move up into the crowd without getting too physical, or do I literally have to 'push' my way in? Consider me a concert noob.

Apprentice's Master said:
Already got my tix for the NYC show on the 27th. This would be my first Opeth show. Can't wait.

Oh, and is it possible to move up into the crowd without getting too physical, or do I literally have to 'push' my way in? Consider me a concert noob.

Just say excuse me as you do it...it's nice show etiquette...have fun seeing them play! You won't regret it... :)

BWP is gonna kick so much fuckin ass, thats always been a favorite of mine. i hope they close the show with demon of the fall again too, can't go wrong with that song :)

dear god I hope they play something from Orchid. If they do, it would have to be Forest of October, even though my favorite is The Twilight is my Robe. But if they play Forest of October, that would just make my whole night. Did they confirm they were playing it?

Someone has to be the bad guy...
Don't be an impatient little shit.
Wait & see what the setlist is yourself. What the fuck ever happened to liking surprises? Who the fuck cares what the setlist is? It will be great no matter what! :ill:

I wish they were coming back to Ireland for this Lamentations tour. They did Dublin for Deliverance and BWP but not for Damnation, which ment that i had to fly to London for the Shepard's Bush show.
I'm thinking of heading over to this swedish rock festival thing, the setlist just sounds too good miss.

Just get there early and stake your claim at the front and guard it with your life. Get a good hold on something and you should be anchored in.

Plague Witch said:
Just get there early and stake your claim at the front and guard it with your life. Get a good hold on something and you should be anchored in.
So that means I have to stick through the opening acts? Damnit. What if I 'gotta go'? Ah fuck it, I'll just let it loose in my pants. :cry:

So that means I have to stick through the opening acts? Damnit. What if I 'gotta go'? Ah fuck it, I'll just let it loose in my pants. :cry:
Bwaaaaaahahahahahahahahahaha , I was at a morbid angel show once and a guy had to go in a beer cup between acts, it was classic.

And btw, I will personally flip out if they play When.