Opeth gigs cancelled

Opeth.com

Apr 22, 2001
www.opeth.com
I am sorry to inform you that the first couple of Opeth gigs on their upcoming US tour is cancelled. The band hasn´t got their work-visa through. Their management are trying to reschedule the gigs. Read more - www.opeth.com.
//opeth.com

Hey guys, i had that happen to me with opeth once in England. they are decent Bunch of lads and your tickets may be valid for the show they play instead of it. it has also happend to me recently with arch enemy aswell. I wouldnt worry too much unless you cant make the one they are doing next time.

WTF!!!! I just bought my tickets for the Arizona show today. LAST TICKETS AT THE STORE!!! FUCK! Took me forever to get the day off from work and that's not fucking easy. GODDAMMIT!!! RESCHEDULE!!!

I got tickets for the Arizona show too! THis fuckin sucks! They better reschedule on a day i can go or ill fuckin kill someone!...well okay maybe not kill someone, but still!

BreathingShadow said:
if they dont get rescheduled im going to take a huge shit all over my opeth cds

blame your government instead, for making it really difficult to travel to the US with anti-terrorist measures that aren't effective at all anyway. you're being manipulated with fear...

GOD DAMNIT THIS IS SO ANNOYING! RIGHT WHEN I START REALLY GETTING INTO OPETH THEY HAPPEN TO PLAY A SHOW NEAR ME BUT NOW ITS FUCKING CANCELLED!!! GOD.;...yt h3tmew.;f'

:yuk: it sucks so much when one of your favorite bands cancels their shows after you bought the concert ticket:yell:

I hope for you guys that they reschedule