SEVENTH WONDER-ARE ONE OF THE WONDERS OF THE WORLD

PROGROCK-OGGY

New Metal Member
Feb 4, 2011
OH YESSSSSSS WHAT A BAND SEVENTH WONDER ARE!!!!I HAVE LISTENED TO A LOT OF PROG ROCK BANDS NAMELY DREAM THEATER WHO I HAVE SEEN NUMEROUS TIMES AND MARILLION WHO ME AND MY FAMILY ARE GOING TO SEE IN MONTREAL CANADA IN APRIL. JUST RECEIVED WHAT I THINK IS AN AWESOME ALBUM IN THE GREAT ESCAPE......PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE ANDREAS DO A TOUR IN THE STATES AND CANADA!!!!!! ALL THE GUYS IN THE BAND ARE EXCELLENT AT WHAT THEY DO, TOMMY'S VOICE JUST SENDS SHIVERS DOWN MY SPINE.....THE BASS IS AWESOME AS THE GUITAR THE KEYBOARDS AND THE DRUMS...SUCH A TIGHT BAND THAT WOULD BE A DREAM TO SEE LIVE!!!!

YES YOU ARE ABSOLUTELY RIGHT THEY ARE THE BEST BAND IN THE WORLD BY THE WAY WELCOME TO THE FORUM PROGROCK-OGGY

;-)

i.... totally.... agreeeeeee.... with you........

....awesome........band......

the caps lock are just an expression!!!!!!!! don't take it so personally- if caps lock upset then you are pretty sad person- I was just expressing how much i love SEVENTH WONDER!!!!!- more important things in life to get upset about than caps lock---sheesh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the caps lock are just an expression!!!!!!!! don't take it so personally- if caps lock upset then you are pretty sad person- I was just expressing how much i love SEVENTH WONDER!!!!!- more important things in life to get upset about than caps lock---sheesh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ahahah, just joking buddy! :hotjump:

RIO DE JANEIRO, BRAZIL, SUNDAY, 40Cº! SEVENTH WONDER PLAYING LOUDER IN MY CAR GOING TO THE BEACH!!!!

Relax man... =X

It felt to me like people were just making fun of it in a nicely meant way.

Whatever - I take this as an opportunity for my first post here:

SEVENTH WONDER!!! <3 I'm so in love.

And what am I doing here? I didn't want to join another forum, what is this band doing to me? .... :D

It felt to me like people were just making fun of it in a nicely meant way.

Whatever - I take this as an opportunity for my first post here:

SEVENTH WONDER!!! <3 I'm so in love.

And what am I doing here? I didn't want to join another forum, what is this band doing to me? .... :D

Welcome, supermod :)

Hi! *waves*

I would like to point out that I totally don't like that word, Romano. ;)

BTW - I didn't want to hijack this topic,. Is there an introduction topic or is everyone supposed to open a topic for themselves? :)

Sorry if I annoyed the OP with the caps lock, but the thing is that for whatever reason spammers type in caps lock, so I thought you were a spammer. Sorry