Seventh Wonder hits the USA!!!

AndreasBlomqvist

Mr. Bassman
Apr 19, 2008
www.seventhwonder.nu
Finally -it is official and announced!

What so many of us have been waiting for, for so long -SW are going to cross the big puddle and head west to appear at next year's ProgPower USA along with greats as Kamelot, Hammerfall and Nocturnal Rites.

The band is very happy about this and we certainly hope that this will be a special trip both for the bands and for all our North American fans who have been at us for such a long time to come on over.

Get ready... :headbang:

Great, great news!!
Congratulations, guys.

Here's to another step in 'SW-worlddomination',...... cheers :kickass:

I would like to congratulate the band on this accomplishment!

Speaking personally, I have lobbied heavily for ya'll to come over, sending out repeated e-mails, and posting on various message boards, rallying support and just being a pain in the behind.

As a regular ProgpowerUSA attendant, the crowd reaction was awesome when the video announcement was made announcing the band for next year. I actually saw a sign that said "If no Seventh Wonder, We Riot"

I would just like the band to know how excited and happy I am that Seventh Wonder is finally coming to the States.

I have already bought my ticket for next year; YES!!! a year in advance in anticipation for Seventh Wonder.

Thank you and I will see you there

Alan

Finally -it is official and announced!

What so many of us have been waiting for, for so long -SW are going to cross the big puddle and head west to appear at next year's ProgPower USA along with greats as Kamelot, Hammerfall and Nocturnal Rites.

Can you post the source of information? please:saint:, 'cause I don't found nothing about this in the web.

Anyway, this is a great news for the band and for all fans:headbang:

First, this is the band making the announcement.
Second, I was at ProgpowerUSA X, I saw the video package, they were on there
Last you may go to the progpower USA message boards and there is a sticky thread at the top entiltled " USA XI" Which is posted by the Shows promoter Glenn Harvester. I am sure the video will be posted soon on the progpowerusa website..

And just in case you missed it here is the full line up

Friday:

Illusion Suite
Stormwarrior
Seventh Wonder
Tyr
Nocturnal Rites
Kamelot

Saturday:

Paradox
Oceans of Sadness
DGM
Delain
Tarot
Hammerfall

Will there be other shows in addition to ProgPower? I am never able to make it to Atlanta, but many bands that head to ProgPower also make a stop over in Springfield, Virginia to play Jaxx. I would definitely show up there.

A belated congratulations, by the way.