Seventh Wonder - Mercy Falls promotion...

Aug 26, 2004
Just thought I would create this thread so we can talk about how to get Mercy Falls out there and into peoples CD players to spread the words etc...

If anybody thinks of good things we can do, we can talk about it here.

If it was possible, it would be good to get hold of some flyers or something to give out at Prog/Power Metal gigs in our respective countries... I'm sure we could attract some people.

I've been pushing Mercy Falls in the Kamelot forum and almost everyday there is a new member saying that Mercy Falls is the album of 2008!

I push in every forum and there are some! Hehe, there are really a lot members in Kamforum, saying Mercy Falls is the album of the year.
I do my best, to make SW popular and I get only positive feedback from people.

I do my best too, I speak about SW and Mercy Falls in every metal forum here in Italy!
What do you think about Facebook? Could it be a good "promotional channel"?

I already "became a Fan" so to speak... I guess it's harder to find people who are into similar music on facebook though...

I bought the album several times, for my brother, my girlfriend, and some of my very best friends. Also, I have the official "Mercy Falls"-banner in my signature on about each forum on the web I regularly post on. I hope this shows some effect - and I think it does because clicking the banner leads you to the LionMusic-section where you can buy the album!
icon10.gif

I am now in the difficult process of preparing my personal 2008 metal albums "top 10" list for the magazine I write for.
Mercy Falls will be in the first position! This is the "simple" consequence of the excellence level of this CD.
Now the main difficulties will be to find ideas to continue this process in order to reach the top in the next years.

But this is another story .....

I turn it up about as loud as it will go in my truck, everywhere I go. I keep a select handful of cd's in my truck and Mercy falls made the top5 at #1. Then W I T W, then Sym. x The Odyssey (which is another killer cd). some Circus Maximus and Cloudscape. Mucho talent. I wish I was rich enough, I would pay these guys to play in my back yard for just me. How much would you charge to come to America and play in my backyard? I bet I could get enough people to chip in.

Kamelot are doing a gig in Elverum with Pagan's mind supporting. Could Seventh Wonder support here, as there are 2 opening slots free? Seventh Wonder are amazingly popular with Kamelot fans as they won the forum album of the year contest....I think somebody should get in touch with Kamelot's management about it...

Kamelot are doing a gig in Elverum with Pagan's mind supporting. Could Seventh Wonder support here, as there are 2 opening slots free? Seventh Wonder are amazingly popular with Kamelot fans as they won the forum album of the year contest....I think somebody should get in touch with Kamelot's management about it...

Love the idea, but i don't think the Kamelot management got anything to do with this. It's local organizers and what i've heard it will be two local bands.