Seventh Wonder - New album update

I promised myself to keep the ones informed who are interested and/or who don't have Facebook, so here's the latest news regarding SW's new album 'Tiara'!

Yesterday, Frontiers made the following announcement:
"Attention Seventh Wonder FANS: We deeply appreciate your excitement for the band’s new album and eagerness to hear news about when it will be released. We are pleased to tell you that we anticipate that we will release the album in October ......Rest assured, as soon as an exact date is settled upon, we will announce it immediately and without hesitation. We have zero interest in prolonging your agony and are eager to begin the process of releasing this album too. And of course we will release a new song from the album well before October, but exact timing of that is TBD.
Thank you again for your excitement about “Tiara”!"

Reactions: Kez
I read about this yesterday and Andreas' input on the matter this morning. I was a little pissed off at first, but understood soon after. The biggest reason was concern that Tiara would be overshadowed by Kamelot's new album. It's a bitch, but business is business and all that.

The first song from the new album from Seventh Wonder is out!

The official release date for 'Tiara' is: October 12th, 2018.
TIARA will be released on CD as well as a double vinyl LP. Some special limited bundles will be made available through Frontier’s webstore (see link at the bottom).

The tracklist for this new concept album is as follows:
1. Arrival
2. The Everones
3. Dream Machines
4. Against The Grain
5. Victorious
6. Tiara's Song (Farewell Pt. 1)
7. Goodnight (Farewell Pt. 2)
8. Beyond Today (Farewell Pt. 3)
9. The Truth
10. By The Light Of The Funeral Pyres
11. Damnation Below
12. Procession
13. Exhale

This is the first studio album to feature Stefan Norgren on drums, who had this to say about the song released today:
“This was originally a pretty cool keyboard riff that got intertwined with that opening guitar part to create a really nice dual riff of sorts. It has a ton of sweet rhythmic patterns that are loads of fun to play. When I first heard it with Tommy's stuff on it, it really blew my mind!”

Andreas Blomqvist also speaks about the new song:
“Victorious was the first song on the album that was completed. It wasn’t written first, but it was the first one we sat down and wrote the lyrics for, so it is special to us. I am thrilled to finally be able to share a song off of Tiara with you!”
He adds:
“Probably half of the songs on TIARA sound like what you are all used to, and maybe about half contains some new flavors”.

* Listen to VICTORIOUS on youtube:

* Pre-order TIARA here: https://www.frontiers.shop/

SEVENTH WONDER Release "Victorious" Acoustic Video

"...Says the band: "During the recording of Tiara, the band recorded an acoustic track for 'Victorious' as well, which didn't see the light of day until now!
Enjoy this new and special rendition, and let us know what you think of it!"..."

SEVENTH WONDER Release Tiara Acoustic EP; "Against The Grain" Video Streaming

"...Frontiers Music Srl is announce the release of new EP from Seventh Wonder, entitled Tiara Acoustic. The EP features acoustic renditions of two songs, "Victorious" and "Against The Grain" from their 2018 studio offering, Tiara. It is available for streaming or download here. In addition to the streaming EP, the band has released videos for both tracks. Watch below...."

Seventh Wonder now has a ProgPower USA festival t-shirt that you can pre-order.

More info here:
https://twitter.com/MerchBoothxNet/status/1155092581220528128

EAe2lB4XoAAOWPE.jpg

Reactions: Tommy3328 and Kez