Seventh Wonder VIP/Gold Badge Show Announcement (PPUSA 2014)

Kazar

SW-moderator
May 14, 2007
Wow, great news!
The guys just posted this message on their FB-page:

"Hey, all!
We are very excited to announce that we'll be playing a second show during ProgPower USA 2014!
Besides our show on Friday evening (where we'll be playing 'Mercy Falls' in its entirety), we'll be playing a set on Saturday morning as well: however, this set is exclusively for PPUSA VIP's and Gold Badge members!

Like the show on Friday evening, this show will also be recorded for the DVD release!
Just to be clear, Saturday morning's show will be a normal electric show, and the setlist will be completely different compared to Friday night's performance!

So, who's looking forward to this as much as we do?"

Note from Glenn Harveston (PPUSA promoter): there will be no tickets sold to the general public and no in/out privileges. Specific details will be sent out to the private mailing list this summer.

This is great news, though I won't be able to witness this even though I'm driving 10+ hours just to see ONE band - Seventh Wonder play on Friday night!!!

I need to find a way into the Saturday morning set, somehow!

Great, now whom do I have to boink to get a VIP ticket. :bah: There wasn't (or so I thought) much point in getting anything more than a standard ticket since I was basically just going for SW. :( Crud. Maybe if I bring the guys some particularly good sweets I could bribe my way in? :) Hmmm.... I wonder how many sweet-teeth are in the band...?