Sex Tranquillity

Ugh, makeup to look pale? That's really bad. :lol:

Hmm... I just recalled a "groupie" story I read a couple of years ago in Tina Turner's biography. She told of overdosing on painkillers in the 70's and ending up in hospital. While she was out, Ike recruited this girl (a prostitute) to be her replacement. (Not sure how they pulled that off... the fans must have all been very high not to notice). Well, the prostitute would sleep with the groupies for money (which she was not supposed to do). After Tina got out of the hospital she went back on tour and all these guys started propositioning her. She found out what was going on and confronted the prostitute who tried to attack her. Tina won the fight and managed to beat the other girl up. Oh yeah, and in her biography she talks of losing her virginity and sleeping with other band members. It seemed like everyone in that scene was having sex with each other. Quite an interesting book.

i don't like all this. i mean, sex with women you don't know. maybe i think about having some nasty things with unknown girls, but everytime i got to it, i couldn't do it. i simply need to know her, need to trust her, although i might have some good fun on the other hand without worrying about these facts. and sex with good friends is equally bullshit, in my case it damages friendship more than could ever be gained from the situation. so i'm more the monogamist, i can't help it. even if i would sometimes like to change that, i can't. a blessing or a curse? i don't really know.
v.

I dislike all this plump goth crap, you people are so traumatized on looking ( and wanting to date ) like anorexic starving whores, fuck yourselves since i would never fuck a skinny chick.

@misanthrope: plump girls are allright, it's goth girls we're objecting to. :p and no, i'm not that fond of skinny women myself. was that a form of proposal? ;)

@siren: showoff. if you don't feel like posting on a thread you don't have to spread one-liners all over it. since eventually you post on every thread around it'd be easier for us to notice you if you happen to actually not post somewhere. :rolleyes: :p

rahvin. ('s had a bad now)

Oh, who knows, goth girls may have a charm of their own. Maybe sooner or later I can try with anthropological research about the tribe :)

Alfred (let's give goth a chance)

nice thread ,the intresting thing is that nobody dared to post and waited that someone would be the 1.
funny thing,yesterday evening there was no post and today there are 30!
but it seems that the people take it seriously and try to discuss in an intelligent way
for me Im not so intrested to talk(here)about any sexual intrests or opinions or things I dont like/like about sex or others sexual activities and so on
just one thing.
sex is just each ones personal thing and its his problem how to handle his sexual life or opinions or wish to share it
and its to precious to waste it in any way
but sometimes the world is oversexed and underfucked

Since you seem to have moved on to the subject of whether fat/skinny girls are attractive, I suggest we all post a list of turn-ons and turn-offs. Here's mine (I find personality traits just as attractive/more than just looks):

Turn-ons: black hair (dyed), heavy eyeliner, metal/tribal top, dirty sense of humour, shoulder length hair (not long), inquisitive eyes, good musical taste, lithe, doesn't take oneself too seriously, cute yet dangerous (like cat), intelligent (very important).

Turn-offs: serious, tall (I want someone under my arm), fat/chubby, dark skin, narrow-minded, bimbo (I despise ignorance - that's why I don't visit opeth board) bitch (some like hardcore women - I don't), too revealing clothes (leave something for imagination), CoF shirt, arrogant and self-loving attitude.

i think rahvin is better suited than me to keep track of my turn-ons and turn-offs list. so give it a try (i get bored with myself) and i'll do the same for you.

hyena (bubu martyrium)

To follow the mid-joke of our fellow Hookie, we can fix our sight on the kind of appearance you should adopt to belong to an urban tribe. It's an anthropological research, indeed.

That affects to the kind of relationships you can/want to establish with the society you're living in. This frames you into a concrete social context, your behavior and your sex experiences are closely related to that context.

If you're the goth of the town, you'll be so satisfied in your sexuality (but surely it's hard to find clothes for an elephant). If you're the town's fool, you'll should to query the dictionary for the "sex" meaning, instead. Your role marks your personality as well as your sexuality. :D

|ngenius (Anthropologic researcher) :cool: