Sex Tranquillity

Originally posted by solefald
essen din schaisse is wrong writen
ist must be :---------esse deine scheisse---------
its german and means eat your own shit

since it's imperativ the correct form would be "iss deine Scheisse"
:D
/me thinks scheisse is the german word i use most frequently :rolleyes:

Didn't quite get the topic of the thread, but I can't resist the turn-on, turn-off question, hehe

Turn-ons: Light-coloured eyes, natural beauty ( think eastern-european, Milla Jovovich!), dark hair, nice mouth(upper lip extruding), big feet (size 39+), has to be a waitress, left-handed, foreign ( eastern european, french, scandinavian), these 2 dents on the lower back(u know which ones I mean?), legs going inwards(like cartoons), scar on right knee... I could go on for hours! lol

Turn-offs: Ok, usual stuff, fat, bimbos, fake mtv goths(most of the "goths are like these unfortunatelly), belly piercing, too much make-up, etc...

Originally posted by Tristessa

I'm sure that all the wemen, it doesn't matter the color of their hair, could be as banal as they are able to be.

however, since most societies try to shove down our collective throats aesthetic models featuring blond, gorgeous women with full lips and large breasts, such stereotypes tend to get dull and monotonous quite rapidly. there's surely lots of impressively brilliant blond women - and i might like to meet some one day ;) - but overall the ones that are farther from the archetype are instinctively more appealing to me.

rahvin.

turn on and turn off? It is very difficult to select and list things that I like and dislike in a man. Let's try :)

Turn-ons: south style (dark hair, dark eyes, dark skin), big hands, absolutely *NOT* skinny (i want to touch something, preferably not bones) sense of humor, intelligence (really important), good taste music (@Ormir: seems like yours turn ons.. sorry :err: )

Turn-offs: narrow mind, short (I'm quite tall), trendy dressing, stupid and arrogant, too much joints and alcohol, incapacity to face his "bad" behaviour consequences, and so on. :Smug:

/witch (skinny ppl are always sad)

Turn-ons: Teeth, some kind of hair, alot of money (rich even), really huge boobs, someone who is taller than me (im 6'3"), really large, kleptomaniac, necrophiles, eating small children.

Turn-offs: Intelligence, beauty, confidence, being poor, and no teeth.

Nick :)p)

Originally posted by witch

Turn-ons: south style (dark hair, dark eyes, dark skin), big hands, absolutely *NOT* skinny (i want to touch something, preferably not bones) sense of humor, intelligence (really important), good taste music (@Ormir: seems like yours turn ons.. sorry :err: )

/witch (skinny ppl are always sad)

Haha, it seems I am your man, lol :p

well since rahvin won't play the game there i go - his interpretation would have been funnier, but still... ("but steel")

turn-ons: celtic appearance (as in irish or similar, not as in neo-nazi :lol: ), a sense of humor inclined towards paradox and absurdity, a preference for mob mentality, lots of power *not _metal_*, must have seen lots of places, an ability to effectively manipulate people, consistent ethics - i don't require christianity, but would like to have a guy who has thought seriously about spiritual realization -, an existential vision oriented to generate a real improvement in the quality of communication and the level of authenticity between people, very good education, curiosity, and possibly the eversive side of illuminated right-wing. punk fan: definitely a plus. skinny and wiry i generally like, but not necessary.

turn-offs: political correctness, bisexuality, private ambiguity in moral stands, public assertiveness in moral stands, leftist politics, metalhead, too fat, likes american pop, british pop, italian pop or anything gothic regardless of nationality, does not understand the wonders of individuality, wants me to dress as something decent, wants to have sex regardless of my opinion, first generation, literature degree.

Originally posted by Narcoloth
@Melancholia: have you heard a german saying "cool"? Sounds so cool! It sounds like: "Kul"

maybe i kould rekkorrrd it and put up an mp3 forrr download samwherrrre :p :)

Originally posted by VultureCulture

maybe i kould rekkorrrd it and put up an mp3 forrr download samwherrrre :p :)

Haha, no intention of making fun of anyone :¬D

And of course lots of germans have really great english (or usually american) accents. I lived in Berlin for a year ...

If you heard me speaking you would probably make fun of my mediterranean accent as well so we would be even , hehe

KUL!

i like the scandinavian accent of english. it's really hard to understand if you are not used to it.

well don'get me started on scandinavian...

I love the accent, the attitude, the girls of course (hehe) and lots of other things about them. AND THE MUSIC OF COURSE!

My masterplan is to move over there in a year or 2... And of course I will (attempt to) learn to speak Swedish

i'm more with the finns. they also have the cooler sports imho. for example there's this finnish olympics, where every result of the athlets is multiplied or divided with the per-mille-age (percentage / 10) of alcohol in their blood, whicherver makes sense (for example, you throw the ball 40m and got 2 per-mille, your score is 80m). or they bet who is to be seventh in formula one racing :) they're just all crazy.

hahahaha that indeed sounds cool! or rather... Kul!

But I would still with Swedish/Norwegians/Danish...

The music over there is cool but finnish girls are not really nice looking compared to the other ones, hehe (there are exceptions of course)

Dear boys, girls etc,
you have made this thread quite interesting. Subject apart, everybody knows how a "sex" thread can turn people on;)

That's all- just a last thing: the worst turn-off (to me and probably the most of you) is ignorance&rudeness. And the white socks.

@atlantis: you mean white sucks, and you're being a goth. :p

i'm happy to introduce to you... hyena's ideal man!!:

turn-ons:
- old, crippled high-school teacher
- fictional character out of a video-game
- married with children
- married to the church
- has a girlfriend
- has a boyfriend
- wants to bed me (where "me" means me, rahvin, of course)
- doesn't even want to talk to me
- makes up unbelievable lies about his past life
- has a girlfriend who makes up unbelievable lies about her own past life
- has a girlfriend who's prone to make up unbelievable lies about hyena's life in the near future
- comes up with pitiful excuses not to have sex with her
- comes up with pitiful excuses to have sex with her
- has hyena's car removed
- has hyena's peace of mind removed
- asks favours in exchange for absolutely nothing
- can talk for hours about his own absolutely nothing
- would never dream to actually share with hyena his own absolutely nothing

turn-offs:
- sensible, down to earth guy
- can take responsibilities
- has had a normal, uneventful sexual life
- thinks hyena is not very aggressive
- single, male, straight, young, good-looking
- really exists

rahvin. ( :) )

Originally posted by LadyCal

Has anyone ever thought she is? :confused:

everyone always does at some point. this tends to happen when the counterpart is out of good excuses/intelligent remarks and hyena still presses on to understand what the bubu is actually going on. that's when the other side, feeling he/she doesn't have a leg to stand on, resorts to the false accusations of hyena being aggressive, just because she doesn't accept with a nod and a smile every single piece of crap that's thrown her way. :rolleyes:

rahvin.